Victoria Jackson to 'Glee' Execs: Stop Making Kids Gay
Victoria Jackson is not lifting her thumb off "Glee". The former "Saturday Night Live" regular continues her attack against the FOX show, insisting it promotes immoral values with the portrayal of gay kids. She stated in a column for WorldNetDaily that show's creators are guilty of "shoving the gay thing down [viewers'] throats".
Just last week, Jackson slammed a recent episode for including a man-on-man kiss between Blaine and Kurt. The comedian who is now an outspoken advocate for conservative political ideals and moral values called the scene "sickening".
During an appearance on Headline News' Showbiz Tonight, she was questioned as to whether she believes that homosexuality is wrong. "Well, it doesn't matter what I think," she said. "What matters is what the Bible says."
She continued, "Secular humanism rules the airwaves, and it's stealing the innocence away from this whole generation of children. My daughter is a teenager and I can't find any show that she can watch. ...Basically, the bible says that homosexuality is a sin."
In her message to "Glee" execs, Jackson said, "They should have a celibacy campaign and tell kids that 50 per cent of teenagers now have this new STD from oral sex - that's what they should try to be doing instead of trying to make kids gay."
It looks like the execs are not going to back down on gay storyline. Anne Hathaway proposed a role as Kurt's lesbian aunt and co-creator Ryan Murphy agreed to make it happen. Brad Falchuk said to E! Online recently that the team are still "trying to make it happen", adding "She's got a pretty tight schedule too. So we don't know if it's going to happen this season."
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series