Victoria Jackson to 'Glee' Execs: Stop Making Kids Gay
Victoria Jackson is not lifting her thumb off "Glee". The former "Saturday Night Live" regular continues her attack against the FOX show, insisting it promotes immoral values with the portrayal of gay kids. She stated in a column for WorldNetDaily that show's creators are guilty of "shoving the gay thing down [viewers'] throats".
Just last week, Jackson slammed a recent episode for including a man-on-man kiss between Blaine and Kurt. The comedian who is now an outspoken advocate for conservative political ideals and moral values called the scene "sickening".
During an appearance on Headline News' Showbiz Tonight, she was questioned as to whether she believes that homosexuality is wrong. "Well, it doesn't matter what I think," she said. "What matters is what the Bible says."
She continued, "Secular humanism rules the airwaves, and it's stealing the innocence away from this whole generation of children. My daughter is a teenager and I can't find any show that she can watch. ...Basically, the bible says that homosexuality is a sin."
In her message to "Glee" execs, Jackson said, "They should have a celibacy campaign and tell kids that 50 per cent of teenagers now have this new STD from oral sex - that's what they should try to be doing instead of trying to make kids gay."
It looks like the execs are not going to back down on gay storyline. Anne Hathaway proposed a role as Kurt's lesbian aunt and co-creator Ryan Murphy agreed to make it happen. Brad Falchuk said to E! Online recently that the team are still "trying to make it happen", adding "She's got a pretty tight schedule too. So we don't know if it's going to happen this season."
More Glee News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together