Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon to Present at 2011 ACM Awards
Robert Pattinson are set to attend the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards, People Magazine confirmed. The British heartthrob will present an award at the Reba McEntire and Blake Shelton-hosted show which will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on April 3.
The "Bel Ami" actor is used to attending such prize-giving events with his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart, who is also his rumored girlfriend. But he will ditch her at this ACM Awards, and take the stage with his "Water for Elephants" partner Reese Witherspoon instead.
Nancy O'Dell and Ryan Seacrest are the other confirmed presenters. Meanwhile, Dierks Bentley, Ronnie Dunn, Sara Evans, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, Zac Brown Band with James Taylor and Alabama serve as performers.
The upcoming star-studded show will additionally see live performances from six ACM nominees of Entertainer of the Year; Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed