Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon to Present at 2011 ACM Awards
Robert Pattinson are set to attend the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards, People Magazine confirmed. The British heartthrob will present an award at the Reba McEntire and Blake Shelton-hosted show which will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on April 3.
The "Bel Ami" actor is used to attending such prize-giving events with his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart, who is also his rumored girlfriend. But he will ditch her at this ACM Awards, and take the stage with his "Water for Elephants" partner Reese Witherspoon instead.
Nancy O'Dell and Ryan Seacrest are the other confirmed presenters. Meanwhile, Dierks Bentley, Ronnie Dunn, Sara Evans, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, Zac Brown Band with James Taylor and Alabama serve as performers.
The upcoming star-studded show will additionally see live performances from six ACM nominees of Entertainer of the Year; Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star