Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon to Present at 2011 ACM Awards
Robert Pattinson are set to attend the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards, People Magazine confirmed. The British heartthrob will present an award at the Reba McEntire and Blake Shelton-hosted show which will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on April 3.
The "Bel Ami" actor is used to attending such prize-giving events with his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart, who is also his rumored girlfriend. But he will ditch her at this ACM Awards, and take the stage with his "Water for Elephants" partner Reese Witherspoon instead.
Nancy O'Dell and Ryan Seacrest are the other confirmed presenters. Meanwhile, Dierks Bentley, Ronnie Dunn, Sara Evans, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, Zac Brown Band with James Taylor and Alabama serve as performers.
The upcoming star-studded show will additionally see live performances from six ACM nominees of Entertainer of the Year; Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation