Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon to Present at 2011 ACM Awards
Robert Pattinson are set to attend the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards, People Magazine confirmed. The British heartthrob will present an award at the Reba McEntire and Blake Shelton-hosted show which will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on April 3.
The "Bel Ami" actor is used to attending such prize-giving events with his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart, who is also his rumored girlfriend. But he will ditch her at this ACM Awards, and take the stage with his "Water for Elephants" partner Reese Witherspoon instead.
Nancy O'Dell and Ryan Seacrest are the other confirmed presenters. Meanwhile, Dierks Bentley, Ronnie Dunn, Sara Evans, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, Zac Brown Band with James Taylor and Alabama serve as performers.
The upcoming star-studded show will additionally see live performances from six ACM nominees of Entertainer of the Year; Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist