Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon to Present at 2011 ACM Awards
Robert Pattinson are set to attend the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards, People Magazine confirmed. The British heartthrob will present an award at the Reba McEntire and Blake Shelton-hosted show which will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on April 3.
The "Bel Ami" actor is used to attending such prize-giving events with his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart, who is also his rumored girlfriend. But he will ditch her at this ACM Awards, and take the stage with his "Water for Elephants" partner Reese Witherspoon instead.
Nancy O'Dell and Ryan Seacrest are the other confirmed presenters. Meanwhile, Dierks Bentley, Ronnie Dunn, Sara Evans, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, Zac Brown Band with James Taylor and Alabama serve as performers.
The upcoming star-studded show will additionally see live performances from six ACM nominees of Entertainer of the Year; Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2