Rebecca Black Sings Praise to Nick Jonas for 'Friday' Cover
Rebecca Black has heard Nick Jonas' rendition of her infamous "Friday", and she apparently has nothing but praises for the pop singer. Making use her Twitter, the 13-year-old aspiring singer wrote, "I think @nickjonas did an AMAZING job with Friday!" In the same tweet, she gushed, "You're amazing, Nick!(: "
18-year-old Nick was performing with the Jonas Brothers at the Concert for Hope in Los Angeles on Sunday night. When taking the stage solo, the "Who I Am" singer sat behind a piano and delivered his take on Rebecca's "Friday" by turning it into a slow ballad and prompting the crowd to sing along with him.
Rebecca became the newest Internet sensation over her critically-panned "Friday". Talking about the backlash, she previously admitted, "Those hurtful comments really shocked me. At times, it feels like I'm being cyberbullied." On "Good Morning America", she also defended her singing skills, saying "I think I have talent on some level, I don't think I'm the worst singer, but I don't think I'm the best singer."
The aspiring singer is scheduled to appear on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on March 22. She has tweeted her excitement over the upcoming visit as sharing, "What's even better than being able to appear in the Tonight Show with Jay Leno? Having my bestfriend be able to come with
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones