Rebecca Black Sings Praise to Nick Jonas for 'Friday' Cover
Rebecca Black has heard Nick Jonas' rendition of her infamous "Friday", and she apparently has nothing but praises for the pop singer. Making use her Twitter, the 13-year-old aspiring singer wrote, "I think @nickjonas did an AMAZING job with Friday!" In the same tweet, she gushed, "You're amazing, Nick!(: "
18-year-old Nick was performing with the Jonas Brothers at the Concert for Hope in Los Angeles on Sunday night. When taking the stage solo, the "Who I Am" singer sat behind a piano and delivered his take on Rebecca's "Friday" by turning it into a slow ballad and prompting the crowd to sing along with him.
Rebecca became the newest Internet sensation over her critically-panned "Friday". Talking about the backlash, she previously admitted, "Those hurtful comments really shocked me. At times, it feels like I'm being cyberbullied." On "Good Morning America", she also defended her singing skills, saying "I think I have talent on some level, I don't think I'm the worst singer, but I don't think I'm the best singer."
The aspiring singer is scheduled to appear on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on March 22. She has tweeted her excitement over the upcoming visit as sharing, "What's even better than being able to appear in the Tonight Show with Jay Leno? Having my bestfriend be able to come with<3". Most recently, she tweeted, "ASDFGHJKLKIOP I JUST MET BRADLEY COOPER. OMG. I almost fainted<3".
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair