Rebecca Black Sings Praise to Nick Jonas for 'Friday' Cover
Rebecca Black has heard Nick Jonas' rendition of her infamous "Friday", and she apparently has nothing but praises for the pop singer. Making use her Twitter, the 13-year-old aspiring singer wrote, "I think @nickjonas did an AMAZING job with Friday!" In the same tweet, she gushed, "You're amazing, Nick!(: "
18-year-old Nick was performing with the Jonas Brothers at the Concert for Hope in Los Angeles on Sunday night. When taking the stage solo, the "Who I Am" singer sat behind a piano and delivered his take on Rebecca's "Friday" by turning it into a slow ballad and prompting the crowd to sing along with him.
Rebecca became the newest Internet sensation over her critically-panned "Friday". Talking about the backlash, she previously admitted, "Those hurtful comments really shocked me. At times, it feels like I'm being cyberbullied." On "Good Morning America", she also defended her singing skills, saying "I think I have talent on some level, I don't think I'm the worst singer, but I don't think I'm the best singer."
The aspiring singer is scheduled to appear on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on March 22. She has tweeted her excitement over the upcoming visit as sharing, "What's even better than being able to appear in the Tonight Show with Jay Leno? Having my bestfriend be able to come with
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?