Rebecca Black Sings Praise to Nick Jonas for 'Friday' Cover
Rebecca Black has heard Nick Jonas' rendition of her infamous "Friday", and she apparently has nothing but praises for the pop singer. Making use her Twitter, the 13-year-old aspiring singer wrote, "I think @nickjonas did an AMAZING job with Friday!" In the same tweet, she gushed, "You're amazing, Nick!(: "
18-year-old Nick was performing with the Jonas Brothers at the Concert for Hope in Los Angeles on Sunday night. When taking the stage solo, the "Who I Am" singer sat behind a piano and delivered his take on Rebecca's "Friday" by turning it into a slow ballad and prompting the crowd to sing along with him.
Rebecca became the newest Internet sensation over her critically-panned "Friday". Talking about the backlash, she previously admitted, "Those hurtful comments really shocked me. At times, it feels like I'm being cyberbullied." On "Good Morning America", she also defended her singing skills, saying "I think I have talent on some level, I don't think I'm the worst singer, but I don't think I'm the best singer."
The aspiring singer is scheduled to appear on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on March 22. She has tweeted her excitement over the upcoming visit as sharing, "What's even better than being able to appear in the Tonight Show with Jay Leno? Having my bestfriend be able to come with
More Rebecca Black News
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her