First Official Look at Roman Polanski's Star-Studded 'Carnage'
Empire Online has got its hand on the first official images from Roman Polanski's latest directed film "Carnage" which has just wrapped production. One is a still which gives a look at main cast Kate Winslet, Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly and Christoph Waltz, while the other one is a behind-the-scene photo which shows the helmer giving direction to the actors and crew.
The movie was initially named after the play which it is based on, "God of Carnage". Foster and Reilly play a couple, Penelope and Michael, who spends one evening with another pair, Winslet's Nancy and Waltz's Alan, to discuss the behavior of their children only for things to quickly become heated.
But Foster recently told Empire that it might not as serious as it seems. "It all happens in real-time, so it's about an hour and 45 minutes of negotiation between two sets of parents and how it all falls apart," she explained. "Kind of like 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?', but a little funnier. There's a lot of wit."
Beside directing it, Polanski also writes the script of "Carnage". He filmed it entirely in Paris over a brisk five week period from February. No release date is set for the drama yet, but it may arrive as soon as the end of the year.
'Carnage' behind-the-scene photo:
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama