First Official Look at Roman Polanski's Star-Studded 'Carnage'
Empire Online has got its hand on the first official images from Roman Polanski's latest directed film "Carnage" which has just wrapped production. One is a still which gives a look at main cast Kate Winslet, Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly and Christoph Waltz, while the other one is a behind-the-scene photo which shows the helmer giving direction to the actors and crew.
The movie was initially named after the play which it is based on, "God of Carnage". Foster and Reilly play a couple, Penelope and Michael, who spends one evening with another pair, Winslet's Nancy and Waltz's Alan, to discuss the behavior of their children only for things to quickly become heated.
But Foster recently told Empire that it might not as serious as it seems. "It all happens in real-time, so it's about an hour and 45 minutes of negotiation between two sets of parents and how it all falls apart," she explained. "Kind of like 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?', but a little funnier. There's a lot of wit."
Beside directing it, Polanski also writes the script of "Carnage". He filmed it entirely in Paris over a brisk five week period from February. No release date is set for the drama yet, but it may arrive as soon as the end of the year.
'Carnage' behind-the-scene photo:
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game