First Official Look at Roman Polanski's Star-Studded 'Carnage'
Empire Online has got its hand on the first official images from Roman Polanski's latest directed film "Carnage" which has just wrapped production. One is a still which gives a look at main cast Kate Winslet, Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly and Christoph Waltz, while the other one is a behind-the-scene photo which shows the helmer giving direction to the actors and crew.
The movie was initially named after the play which it is based on, "God of Carnage". Foster and Reilly play a couple, Penelope and Michael, who spends one evening with another pair, Winslet's Nancy and Waltz's Alan, to discuss the behavior of their children only for things to quickly become heated.
But Foster recently told Empire that it might not as serious as it seems. "It all happens in real-time, so it's about an hour and 45 minutes of negotiation between two sets of parents and how it all falls apart," she explained. "Kind of like 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?', but a little funnier. There's a lot of wit."
Beside directing it, Polanski also writes the script of "Carnage". He filmed it entirely in Paris over a brisk five week period from February. No release date is set for the drama yet, but it may arrive as soon as the end of the year.
'Carnage' behind-the-scene photo:
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert