'Jimmy Kimmel' Had to Censor Charlie Sheen's Sarah Silverman Remark
Charlie Sheen crashing "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", planting a kiss on Jimmy Kimmel's "moist" lips, and giving out swags were the things audience saw on Monday, March 21 night. But what they didn't see and hear was how Sheen made a degrading comment about the host's ex-girlfriend, Sarah Silverman.
The producers had to cut a segment where Charlie slammed a toothbrush on Jimmy's desk and said, "That whore Sarah Silverman left this at my house". Kimmel felt it was "insulting" to his ex-girlfriend so they left it out from the broadcast and went straight from Sheen putting a mug on his desk to Sheen saying goodbye.
The actor appeared when Kimmel was talking to entrepreneur Mark Cuban. "How we doin'?" he shouted to the studio audience and got bleeped. Loose as a cannon, Sheen took a copy of musical guest Brett Dennen's album from Kimmel's desk, signed it and gave it to an audience without Kimmel's permission.
But Kimmel was all the joy and tried to dig out the truth about Sheen doing a talk show with FOX post his "Two and a Half Men" firing. Kimmel said, "You should borrow the band for the talk show that you're doing. It's always better with a band." Sheen then told the band, "Pack it up right now, dammit!" Later, he took out a mug with a fox picture on it from his bag and left without explaining.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked