'Jimmy Kimmel' Had to Censor Charlie Sheen's Sarah Silverman Remark
Charlie Sheen crashing "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", planting a kiss on Jimmy Kimmel's "moist" lips, and giving out swags were the things audience saw on Monday, March 21 night. But what they didn't see and hear was how Sheen made a degrading comment about the host's ex-girlfriend, Sarah Silverman.
The producers had to cut a segment where Charlie slammed a toothbrush on Jimmy's desk and said, "That whore Sarah Silverman left this at my house". Kimmel felt it was "insulting" to his ex-girlfriend so they left it out from the broadcast and went straight from Sheen putting a mug on his desk to Sheen saying goodbye.
The actor appeared when Kimmel was talking to entrepreneur Mark Cuban. "How we doin'?" he shouted to the studio audience and got bleeped. Loose as a cannon, Sheen took a copy of musical guest Brett Dennen's album from Kimmel's desk, signed it and gave it to an audience without Kimmel's permission.
But Kimmel was all the joy and tried to dig out the truth about Sheen doing a talk show with FOX post his "Two and a Half Men" firing. Kimmel said, "You should borrow the band for the talk show that you're doing. It's always better with a band." Sheen then told the band, "Pack it up right now, dammit!" Later, he took out a mug with a fox picture on it from his bag and left without explaining.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them