Chris Brown Appears All Smiles After 'GMA' Outburst
Chris Brown seems to have got his composure back together. Just hours after he was reported going ballistic following an appearance on "Good Morning America", the "Deuces" singer visited the Opera Gallery in the Soho neighborhood of New York City and was snapped with smiles all over his face.
Before going to the gallery, the 21-year-old singer spent around 10 minutes to talk with fans who were waiting for him outside the Trump SoHo Hotel. "There were so many girls waiting for him even after the whole ABC explosion," an eyewitness informed E! Online. "Everyone seemed really excited to see him."
Chris, who donned spectacles and a cardigan, arrived at the gallery in his silver Maybach and was accompanied by a girlfriend, his brother and some friends. An employee revealed that the visit was unplanned. Still, it was noted that he is a frequent visitor. The employee further observed that he seemed to be "really happy and in a great mood" during the visit.
Chris came to the "GMA" on Tuesday, March 22 to promote his new album "F.A.M.E.". During the interview with host Robin Roberts, he was asked about his 2009 assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna. While he tried to move the focus back to his new effort, the host pressed on the issue and asked him about his relaxed restraining order.
Afterward, Chris performed his "Yeah 3x" and stormed off stage to his dressing room. TMZ reported that in the dressing room, he freaked out, screamed so loud and smashed a window. When ABC security rushed the area, he had ripped off his shirt and left the building. It was said that he confronted a segment producer on his way out.
Following the incident, Chris tweeted, "I'm so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t." He was quick to delete the tweet, and posted another that read, "All my fans!!! This album is for you and only you!!! I'm so tired of everyone else!! Honestly!! I love team breezy!!"
A representative for ABC has since released a statement regarding the incident. To MTV News, the rep stated, "As always, we ask questions that are relevant and newsworthy. And that's what we did in this interview with Mr. Brown." Robin Roberts herself has tweeted her reaction to the alleged outburst, writing, "Sure has been an interesting AM @GMA. Still sorting thru everything myself. Just my 2nd day on twitter, wonder what tomorrow will bring?"
More Chris Brown News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture