New Trailer for Ryan Phillippe's War Drama 'The Bang Bang Club'
A new trailer of "The Bang Bang Club" has made its way out via Apple. It tells the true story of a group of four young combat photographers who call themselves The Bang Bang Club, and are bonded by friendship and their sense of purpose to tell the truth.
They risked their lives and used their camera lenses to tell the world of the brutality and violence associated with the first free elections in post Apartheid South Africa in the early 90s. Based on the book of the same name by Marinovich and Silva, the film explores the thrill, danger and moral questions associated with exposing the truth.
Ryan Phillippe, Malin Akerman and Taylor Kitsch star in the political drama which is directed and written by Steven Silver. Premiered at Toronto Film Festival in September 2010, the movie will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 22.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle