Video Premiere: My Chemical Romance's 'Planetary (GO!)'
My Chemical Romance debut a music video filmed to support their latest single "Planetary (GO!)". Having Japanese and English subtitles in the opening scene, the clip is a live performance video which was shot during an "assault party" at O2 Islington Academy in London last month.
"Planetary (GO!)" is lifted from MCR's November 2010 studio album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys". Coming from production hands of Rob Cavallo, the single peaked at No. 6 on U.K. Rock Songs chart, and is featured in PlayStation 3 video game, Gran Turismo 5.
My Chemical Romance are currently on "The World Contamination Tour". They have just finished their European leg and will hit the road across North America starting at the end of this month. They will visit big cities across the country until May 29 before returning to Europe again.
The Gerard Way-fronted band have donated a pair of tickets and a meet and greet opportunity for their shows in New Jersey at the Starland Ballroom on May 7 and 8 to benefit earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan. The auction begins on March 17, and fans visit Starland Ballroom's official website to bid for the items.
As for remaining dates of the band's world tour, fans can log on to their official site.
More My Chemical Romance News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'