Video Premiere: My Chemical Romance's 'Planetary (GO!)'
My Chemical Romance debut a music video filmed to support their latest single "Planetary (GO!)". Having Japanese and English subtitles in the opening scene, the clip is a live performance video which was shot during an "assault party" at O2 Islington Academy in London last month.
"Planetary (GO!)" is lifted from MCR's November 2010 studio album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys". Coming from production hands of Rob Cavallo, the single peaked at No. 6 on U.K. Rock Songs chart, and is featured in PlayStation 3 video game, Gran Turismo 5.
My Chemical Romance are currently on "The World Contamination Tour". They have just finished their European leg and will hit the road across North America starting at the end of this month. They will visit big cities across the country until May 29 before returning to Europe again.
The Gerard Way-fronted band have donated a pair of tickets and a meet and greet opportunity for their shows in New Jersey at the Starland Ballroom on May 7 and 8 to benefit earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan. The auction begins on March 17, and fans visit Starland Ballroom's official website to bid for the items.
As for remaining dates of the band's world tour, fans can log on to their official site.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce