Video: Keira Knightley Goes Sultry and Naked in New Chanel Ad
Keira Knightley is a charmer for men as it is highlighted in a new ad for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle fragrance. The more-than-three-minute clip follows the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" beauty from waking up naked on her bed until seducing a male photographer.
Putting on a skin-tight Speed Racer-style suit, Keira rides her motorcycle to come to a photo shoot. After some flirty moments, she and the photographer make the photo session private. She zips down her clothes and bares her body in front of the man. When things get steamy, the ex-girlfriend of Rupert Friend tells the photographer to lock the door only to sneak out through a window and leave him numb.
Keira's character has been described as "a modern day Coco Chanel whose mystery, daring and rebelliousness are at the heart of her charm." The 25-year-old has been the face of the French Fashion House since 2006.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift