Video: Keira Knightley Goes Sultry and Naked in New Chanel Ad
Keira Knightley is a charmer for men as it is highlighted in a new ad for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle fragrance. The more-than-three-minute clip follows the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" beauty from waking up naked on her bed until seducing a male photographer.
Putting on a skin-tight Speed Racer-style suit, Keira rides her motorcycle to come to a photo shoot. After some flirty moments, she and the photographer make the photo session private. She zips down her clothes and bares her body in front of the man. When things get steamy, the ex-girlfriend of Rupert Friend tells the photographer to lock the door only to sneak out through a window and leave him numb.
Keira's character has been described as "a modern day Coco Chanel whose mystery, daring and rebelliousness are at the heart of her charm." The 25-year-old has been the face of the French Fashion House since 2006.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen