Video: Keira Knightley Goes Sultry and Naked in New Chanel Ad
Keira Knightley is a charmer for men as it is highlighted in a new ad for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle fragrance. The more-than-three-minute clip follows the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" beauty from waking up naked on her bed until seducing a male photographer.
Putting on a skin-tight Speed Racer-style suit, Keira rides her motorcycle to come to a photo shoot. After some flirty moments, she and the photographer make the photo session private. She zips down her clothes and bares her body in front of the man. When things get steamy, the ex-girlfriend of Rupert Friend tells the photographer to lock the door only to sneak out through a window and leave him numb.
Keira's character has been described as "a modern day Coco Chanel whose mystery, daring and rebelliousness are at the heart of her charm." The 25-year-old has been the face of the French Fashion House since 2006.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences