Video: Keira Knightley Goes Sultry and Naked in New Chanel Ad
Keira Knightley is a charmer for men as it is highlighted in a new ad for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle fragrance. The more-than-three-minute clip follows the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" beauty from waking up naked on her bed until seducing a male photographer.
Putting on a skin-tight Speed Racer-style suit, Keira rides her motorcycle to come to a photo shoot. After some flirty moments, she and the photographer make the photo session private. She zips down her clothes and bares her body in front of the man. When things get steamy, the ex-girlfriend of Rupert Friend tells the photographer to lock the door only to sneak out through a window and leave him numb.
Keira's character has been described as "a modern day Coco Chanel whose mystery, daring and rebelliousness are at the heart of her charm." The 25-year-old has been the face of the French Fashion House since 2006.
More Keira Knightley News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama