Video: Keira Knightley Goes Sultry and Naked in New Chanel Ad
Keira Knightley is a charmer for men as it is highlighted in a new ad for Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle fragrance. The more-than-three-minute clip follows the former "Pirates of the Caribbean" beauty from waking up naked on her bed until seducing a male photographer.
Putting on a skin-tight Speed Racer-style suit, Keira rides her motorcycle to come to a photo shoot. After some flirty moments, she and the photographer make the photo session private. She zips down her clothes and bares her body in front of the man. When things get steamy, the ex-girlfriend of Rupert Friend tells the photographer to lock the door only to sneak out through a window and leave him numb.
Keira's character has been described as "a modern day Coco Chanel whose mystery, daring and rebelliousness are at the heart of her charm." The 25-year-old has been the face of the French Fashion House since 2006.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'