The Cars' New Single 'Sad Song' Gets Official Music Video
The Cars have just debuted a music video in support of their new single "Sad Song". Hardly featuring a clear shot of the band, the clip sees a mad scientist doing his experiment, clowns with sad faces, and hands reaching through latex wall among other visuals.
"Sad Song" is taken from The Cars' upcoming studio album "Move Like This" which is coming out across the United States on May 10. The album becomes their comeback studio effort after taking a break for almost 24 years. They last dropped a studio album in 1987 with "Door to Door".
Although many refer this project a reunion, the band's member Ric Ocasek told Rolling Stone, "This is not a reunion - it's more like a conjunction." He continued, "I never thought I'd make another Cars record," before citing "the past, personalities and Ben's passing away." Benjamin Orr died in October 2000.
The Cars' "Sad Song" music video
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?