The Cars' New Single 'Sad Song' Gets Official Music Video
The Cars have just debuted a music video in support of their new single "Sad Song". Hardly featuring a clear shot of the band, the clip sees a mad scientist doing his experiment, clowns with sad faces, and hands reaching through latex wall among other visuals.
"Sad Song" is taken from The Cars' upcoming studio album "Move Like This" which is coming out across the United States on May 10. The album becomes their comeback studio effort after taking a break for almost 24 years. They last dropped a studio album in 1987 with "Door to Door".
Although many refer this project a reunion, the band's member Ric Ocasek told Rolling Stone, "This is not a reunion - it's more like a conjunction." He continued, "I never thought I'd make another Cars record," before citing "the past, personalities and Ben's passing away." Benjamin Orr died in October 2000.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch