The Cars' New Single 'Sad Song' Gets Official Music Video
The Cars have just debuted a music video in support of their new single "Sad Song". Hardly featuring a clear shot of the band, the clip sees a mad scientist doing his experiment, clowns with sad faces, and hands reaching through latex wall among other visuals.
"Sad Song" is taken from The Cars' upcoming studio album "Move Like This" which is coming out across the United States on May 10. The album becomes their comeback studio effort after taking a break for almost 24 years. They last dropped a studio album in 1987 with "Door to Door".
Although many refer this project a reunion, the band's member Ric Ocasek told Rolling Stone, "This is not a reunion - it's more like a conjunction." He continued, "I never thought I'd make another Cars record," before citing "the past, personalities and Ben's passing away." Benjamin Orr died in October 2000.
The Cars' "Sad Song" music video
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger