The Cars' New Single 'Sad Song' Gets Official Music Video
The Cars have just debuted a music video in support of their new single "Sad Song". Hardly featuring a clear shot of the band, the clip sees a mad scientist doing his experiment, clowns with sad faces, and hands reaching through latex wall among other visuals.
"Sad Song" is taken from The Cars' upcoming studio album "Move Like This" which is coming out across the United States on May 10. The album becomes their comeback studio effort after taking a break for almost 24 years. They last dropped a studio album in 1987 with "Door to Door".
Although many refer this project a reunion, the band's member Ric Ocasek told Rolling Stone, "This is not a reunion - it's more like a conjunction." He continued, "I never thought I'd make another Cars record," before citing "the past, personalities and Ben's passing away." Benjamin Orr died in October 2000.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes