The Cars' New Single 'Sad Song' Gets Official Music Video
The Cars have just debuted a music video in support of their new single "Sad Song". Hardly featuring a clear shot of the band, the clip sees a mad scientist doing his experiment, clowns with sad faces, and hands reaching through latex wall among other visuals.
"Sad Song" is taken from The Cars' upcoming studio album "Move Like This" which is coming out across the United States on May 10. The album becomes their comeback studio effort after taking a break for almost 24 years. They last dropped a studio album in 1987 with "Door to Door".
Although many refer this project a reunion, the band's member Ric Ocasek told Rolling Stone, "This is not a reunion - it's more like a conjunction." He continued, "I never thought I'd make another Cars record," before citing "the past, personalities and Ben's passing away." Benjamin Orr died in October 2000.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed