Concert of Hope: Nick Jonas Covers Rebecca Black, Selena Gomez Debuts 'Who Says'
Nick Jonas knows how to delight his fans. During his performance with his Jonas Brothers bandmates at Concert of Hope on Sunday night, March 20, the youngest member of the band sat behind a white grand piano and covered Rebecca Black's viral hit "Friday".
Nick sangs lyrics, "Gettin' down on Friday/ Lookin' forward to the weekend/ Friday, Friday/ Gettin' down on Friday/ Lookin' forward to the weekend/ Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)/ Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)/ Fun, fun, fun, fun/ Lookin' forward to the weekend."
Another musical guest at the annual benefit concert was Selena Gomez. The teen singer showcases her new single "Who Says" live for the very first time with her band The Scene. She looked beautiful in a Mandalay's fuchsia hued crystal plunging neckline dress and Tory Burch "Eddie" flats.
Concert of Hope was held at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, California. Also coming to support the event were Allstar Weekend, all-girl group Cherri Bomb, "Camp Rock" actress Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Radio Disney host Jake Whetter and YouTube star Christina Grimmie.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!