Concert of Hope: Nick Jonas Covers Rebecca Black, Selena Gomez Debuts 'Who Says'
Nick Jonas knows how to delight his fans. During his performance with his Jonas Brothers bandmates at Concert of Hope on Sunday night, March 20, the youngest member of the band sat behind a white grand piano and covered Rebecca Black's viral hit "Friday".
Nick sangs lyrics, "Gettin' down on Friday/ Lookin' forward to the weekend/ Friday, Friday/ Gettin' down on Friday/ Lookin' forward to the weekend/ Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)/ Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)/ Fun, fun, fun, fun/ Lookin' forward to the weekend."
Another musical guest at the annual benefit concert was Selena Gomez. The teen singer showcases her new single "Who Says" live for the very first time with her band The Scene. She looked beautiful in a Mandalay's fuchsia hued crystal plunging neckline dress and Tory Burch "Eddie" flats.
Concert of Hope was held at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, California. Also coming to support the event were Allstar Weekend, all-girl group Cherri Bomb, "Camp Rock" actress Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Radio Disney host Jake Whetter and YouTube star Christina Grimmie.
More Nick Jonas News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child