Concert of Hope: Nick Jonas Covers Rebecca Black, Selena Gomez Debuts 'Who Says'
Nick Jonas knows how to delight his fans. During his performance with his Jonas Brothers bandmates at Concert of Hope on Sunday night, March 20, the youngest member of the band sat behind a white grand piano and covered Rebecca Black's viral hit "Friday".
Nick sangs lyrics, "Gettin' down on Friday/ Lookin' forward to the weekend/ Friday, Friday/ Gettin' down on Friday/ Lookin' forward to the weekend/ Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)/ Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)/ Fun, fun, fun, fun/ Lookin' forward to the weekend."
Another musical guest at the annual benefit concert was Selena Gomez. The teen singer showcases her new single "Who Says" live for the very first time with her band The Scene. She looked beautiful in a Mandalay's fuchsia hued crystal plunging neckline dress and Tory Burch "Eddie" flats.
Concert of Hope was held at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, California. Also coming to support the event were Allstar Weekend, all-girl group Cherri Bomb, "Camp Rock" actress Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Radio Disney host Jake Whetter and YouTube star Christina Grimmie.
More Nick Jonas News
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'