Confirmed: Holly Madison Split From All Time Low Guitarist
Holly Madison and her boyfriend have called it quits. The former Playboy playmate and Jack Barakat, a guitarist of band All Time Low, broke up three months after going public with their relationship at her 31st birthday in December last year.
"I can confirm Holly and Jack are no longer dating," a representative for the "Holly's World" star confirmed the report to E! News. Without detailing the reason of the break-up, the spokesperson added, "Their decision to split was both mutual and amicable."
It seems that Holly didn't consider the split a big deal. The reality TV star had fun over the weekend when hosting a party with Brody Jenner at Chateau nightclub in Las Vegas. She enjoyed her newly single status, posing for pics with fans, dancing and stepping into the DJ booth with Brody to get the crowd going.
Holly Madison and Jack Barakat reportedly dated for 10 months and kept it under radar until her birthday. "We met through a mutual friend and then somehow somebody retweeted something funny he said on Twitter," she said. "So I started following him and then we started tweeting each other back and forth!"
From flirting on the micro-blogging site, the pair took it to the next level by exchanging numbers and sending texts. "We were texting for months, and finally when I had my vacation, I was like, 'Do you wanna come hang out with me?' and he did and we hit it off right away," she recalled.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'