Confirmed: Holly Madison Split From All Time Low Guitarist
Holly Madison and her boyfriend have called it quits. The former Playboy playmate and Jack Barakat, a guitarist of band All Time Low, broke up three months after going public with their relationship at her 31st birthday in December last year.
"I can confirm Holly and Jack are no longer dating," a representative for the "Holly's World" star confirmed the report to E! News. Without detailing the reason of the break-up, the spokesperson added, "Their decision to split was both mutual and amicable."
It seems that Holly didn't consider the split a big deal. The reality TV star had fun over the weekend when hosting a party with Brody Jenner at Chateau nightclub in Las Vegas. She enjoyed her newly single status, posing for pics with fans, dancing and stepping into the DJ booth with Brody to get the crowd going.
Holly Madison and Jack Barakat reportedly dated for 10 months and kept it under radar until her birthday. "We met through a mutual friend and then somehow somebody retweeted something funny he said on Twitter," she said. "So I started following him and then we started tweeting each other back and forth!"
From flirting on the micro-blogging site, the pair took it to the next level by exchanging numbers and sending texts. "We were texting for months, and finally when I had my vacation, I was like, 'Do you wanna come hang out with me?' and he did and we hit it off right away," she recalled.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp