Rebecca Black Surpasses Lady GaGa on YouTube, to Appear on 'Jay Leno'
It seems that more people have dug Rebecca Black's song "Friday" over the weekend despite its negative reviews. By Monday, March 21, viral video of the weekend anthem has been viewed by over 30 million people. According to reports, it surpassed Lady GaGa's clip.
The Mother Monster reportedly trails behind the 13-year-old girl by 8 millions on YouTube - her "Born This Way" video has been watched 22 million times. More impressively, the "Friday" video was released just roughly a week ago and it cost only $2,000 to make.
As if creating viral buzz is not enough, Rebecca Black is now set to invade TV screen and printed publication. She is scheduled to appear on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on March 22, and recently did a photohoot for People magazine. "Photoshoot with @peoplemag right now! SO MUCH FUN!! Also jammin' to my man, @justinbieber
More Rebecca Black News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch