Rebecca Black Surpasses Lady GaGa on YouTube, to Appear on 'Jay Leno'
It seems that more people have dug Rebecca Black's song "Friday" over the weekend despite its negative reviews. By Monday, March 21, viral video of the weekend anthem has been viewed by over 30 million people. According to reports, it surpassed Lady GaGa's clip.
The Mother Monster reportedly trails behind the 13-year-old girl by 8 millions on YouTube - her "Born This Way" video has been watched 22 million times. More impressively, the "Friday" video was released just roughly a week ago and it cost only $2,000 to make.
As if creating viral buzz is not enough, Rebecca Black is now set to invade TV screen and printed publication. She is scheduled to appear on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on March 22, and recently did a photohoot for People magazine. "Photoshoot with @peoplemag right now! SO MUCH FUN!! Also jammin' to my man, @justinbieber
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group