Rebecca Black Surpasses Lady GaGa on YouTube, to Appear on 'Jay Leno'
It seems that more people have dug Rebecca Black's song "Friday" over the weekend despite its negative reviews. By Monday, March 21, viral video of the weekend anthem has been viewed by over 30 million people. According to reports, it surpassed Lady GaGa's clip.
The Mother Monster reportedly trails behind the 13-year-old girl by 8 millions on YouTube - her "Born This Way" video has been watched 22 million times. More impressively, the "Friday" video was released just roughly a week ago and it cost only $2,000 to make.
As if creating viral buzz is not enough, Rebecca Black is now set to invade TV screen and printed publication. She is scheduled to appear on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on March 22, and recently did a photohoot for People magazine. "Photoshoot with @peoplemag right now! SO MUCH FUN!! Also jammin' to my man, @justinbieber
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen