Rebecca Black Surpasses Lady GaGa on YouTube, to Appear on 'Jay Leno'
It seems that more people have dug Rebecca Black's song "Friday" over the weekend despite its negative reviews. By Monday, March 21, viral video of the weekend anthem has been viewed by over 30 million people. According to reports, it surpassed Lady GaGa's clip.
The Mother Monster reportedly trails behind the 13-year-old girl by 8 millions on YouTube - her "Born This Way" video has been watched 22 million times. More impressively, the "Friday" video was released just roughly a week ago and it cost only $2,000 to make.
As if creating viral buzz is not enough, Rebecca Black is now set to invade TV screen and printed publication. She is scheduled to appear on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on March 22, and recently did a photohoot for People magazine. "Photoshoot with @peoplemag right now! SO MUCH FUN!! Also jammin' to my man, @justinbieber
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton