Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and More at Concert of Hope Red Carpet
Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and a number of other young stars were seen supporting Concert of Hope in Los Angeles, California on Sunday evening, March 20. The three brothers opted casual looks when walking down the red carpet, matching a pair of jeans with T-shirts and jackets.
Selena kept it simple as well. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" attended the event with her band The Scene, rocking a short-sleeved top and a red scarf. "So excited!!!!! performing Who Says for the first time tonight at the Concert for Hope," she tweeted hours before coming to the Gibson Amphitheatre.
The Jonas boys and Selena are set to headline the annual benefit concert along with Allstar Weekend. The other stars supporting the fund-raising effort included all-girl group Cherri Bomb, "Camp Rock" actress Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Radio Disney host Jake Whetter and YouTube star Christina Grimmie.
Concert for Hope is held to give hope to millions of people with cancer. It has raised nearly $1 million a year for lifesaving cancer research and treatment programs at City of Hope. "It is gratifying to see a young generation of musical artists come together to support a future free from cancer," Disney Music Group chairman said.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show