Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and More at Concert of Hope Red Carpet
Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and a number of other young stars were seen supporting Concert of Hope in Los Angeles, California on Sunday evening, March 20. The three brothers opted casual looks when walking down the red carpet, matching a pair of jeans with T-shirts and jackets.
Selena kept it simple as well. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" attended the event with her band The Scene, rocking a short-sleeved top and a red scarf. "So excited!!!!! performing Who Says for the first time tonight at the Concert for Hope," she tweeted hours before coming to the Gibson Amphitheatre.
The Jonas boys and Selena are set to headline the annual benefit concert along with Allstar Weekend. The other stars supporting the fund-raising effort included all-girl group Cherri Bomb, "Camp Rock" actress Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Radio Disney host Jake Whetter and YouTube star Christina Grimmie.
Concert for Hope is held to give hope to millions of people with cancer. It has raised nearly $1 million a year for lifesaving cancer research and treatment programs at City of Hope. "It is gratifying to see a young generation of musical artists come together to support a future free from cancer," Disney Music Group chairman said.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala