Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and More at Concert of Hope Red Carpet
Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and a number of other young stars were seen supporting Concert of Hope in Los Angeles, California on Sunday evening, March 20. The three brothers opted casual looks when walking down the red carpet, matching a pair of jeans with T-shirts and jackets.
Selena kept it simple as well. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" attended the event with her band The Scene, rocking a short-sleeved top and a red scarf. "So excited!!!!! performing Who Says for the first time tonight at the Concert for Hope," she tweeted hours before coming to the Gibson Amphitheatre.
The Jonas boys and Selena are set to headline the annual benefit concert along with Allstar Weekend. The other stars supporting the fund-raising effort included all-girl group Cherri Bomb, "Camp Rock" actress Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Radio Disney host Jake Whetter and YouTube star Christina Grimmie.
Concert for Hope is held to give hope to millions of people with cancer. It has raised nearly $1 million a year for lifesaving cancer research and treatment programs at City of Hope. "It is gratifying to see a young generation of musical artists come together to support a future free from cancer," Disney Music Group chairman said.
More Jonas Brothers News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie