New 'Cars 2' International Trailer Shares New Scenes
Another "Cars 2" trailer has made its way out on the web. The new international trailer has more scenes set in Japan. It additionally shares fresh footage which offers a glimpse of the action sequence as well as the races.
A sequel to 2006 "Cars", the upcoming film will send Lightning McQueen and Mater the tow truck overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own and is torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission.
Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively, with the likes of Tony Shalhoub, John Ratzenberger, Cheech Marin and Bonnie Hunt providing the voice of other characters.
"Cars" helmer John Lasseter still tackles the helming duty, teaming up with "Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis this time. The animated adventure movie will head into theaters across the nation on June 24.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama