New 'Cars 2' International Trailer Shares New Scenes
Another "Cars 2" trailer has made its way out on the web. The new international trailer has more scenes set in Japan. It additionally shares fresh footage which offers a glimpse of the action sequence as well as the races.
A sequel to 2006 "Cars", the upcoming film will send Lightning McQueen and Mater the tow truck overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own and is torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission.
Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively, with the likes of Tony Shalhoub, John Ratzenberger, Cheech Marin and Bonnie Hunt providing the voice of other characters.
"Cars" helmer John Lasseter still tackles the helming duty, teaming up with "Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis this time. The animated adventure movie will head into theaters across the nation on June 24.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3