New 'Cars 2' International Trailer Shares New Scenes
Another "Cars 2" trailer has made its way out on the web. The new international trailer has more scenes set in Japan. It additionally shares fresh footage which offers a glimpse of the action sequence as well as the races.
A sequel to 2006 "Cars", the upcoming film will send Lightning McQueen and Mater the tow truck overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own and is torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission.
Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively, with the likes of Tony Shalhoub, John Ratzenberger, Cheech Marin and Bonnie Hunt providing the voice of other characters.
"Cars" helmer John Lasseter still tackles the helming duty, teaming up with "Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis this time. The animated adventure movie will head into theaters across the nation on June 24.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'