Robert Pattinson Says Justin Bieber Lied About the Dating Advice
Robert Pattinson could ignite a fan war after sort of calling Justin Bieber a liar. The British actor has reportedly debunked the story told by the teen heartthrob about their meeting at a party. "I've never met this guy," he said in an interview with MTV as quoted by HollywoodLife. "I saw that as well. I was like, 'You're really famous man - what are you doing?' You don't need to use me to make up stories!"
Previously, Justin shared he had a chat with Robert about girls and hair. "One day Robert Pattinson came up to me at a party and said, 'For whatever reason, people love our hair and it's always a great ice-breaker with girls,' " the 17-year-old singer said. "He is like, 'Hey my name's Robert. Want to touch my hair?' I thought he was joking, but it really works."
During the live stream of "MTV First: Robert Pattinson", the "Twilight" star also gushed about playing opposite movie beauties like Kristen Stewart and Reese Witherspoon. "I like hot girls. I like them. I like being in movies with lots of hot girls," he jokingly said, before adding "They're all pretty different. They're all very strong, actually. I always end up being in movies with very experienced and passionate people. They're never just flimsy floozies."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences