Robert Pattinson Says Justin Bieber Lied About the Dating Advice
Robert Pattinson could ignite a fan war after sort of calling Justin Bieber a liar. The British actor has reportedly debunked the story told by the teen heartthrob about their meeting at a party. "I've never met this guy," he said in an interview with MTV as quoted by HollywoodLife. "I saw that as well. I was like, 'You're really famous man - what are you doing?' You don't need to use me to make up stories!"
Previously, Justin shared he had a chat with Robert about girls and hair. "One day Robert Pattinson came up to me at a party and said, 'For whatever reason, people love our hair and it's always a great ice-breaker with girls,' " the 17-year-old singer said. "He is like, 'Hey my name's Robert. Want to touch my hair?' I thought he was joking, but it really works."
During the live stream of "MTV First: Robert Pattinson", the "Twilight" star also gushed about playing opposite movie beauties like Kristen Stewart and Reese Witherspoon. "I like hot girls. I like them. I like being in movies with lots of hot girls," he jokingly said, before adding "They're all pretty different. They're all very strong, actually. I always end up being in movies with very experienced and passionate people. They're never just flimsy floozies."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene