Robert Pattinson Says Justin Bieber Lied About the Dating Advice
Robert Pattinson could ignite a fan war after sort of calling Justin Bieber a liar. The British actor has reportedly debunked the story told by the teen heartthrob about their meeting at a party. "I've never met this guy," he said in an interview with MTV as quoted by HollywoodLife. "I saw that as well. I was like, 'You're really famous man - what are you doing?' You don't need to use me to make up stories!"
Previously, Justin shared he had a chat with Robert about girls and hair. "One day Robert Pattinson came up to me at a party and said, 'For whatever reason, people love our hair and it's always a great ice-breaker with girls,' " the 17-year-old singer said. "He is like, 'Hey my name's Robert. Want to touch my hair?' I thought he was joking, but it really works."
During the live stream of "MTV First: Robert Pattinson", the "Twilight" star also gushed about playing opposite movie beauties like Kristen Stewart and Reese Witherspoon. "I like hot girls. I like them. I like being in movies with lots of hot girls," he jokingly said, before adding "They're all pretty different. They're all very strong, actually. I always end up being in movies with very experienced and passionate people. They're never just flimsy floozies."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle