Robert Pattinson Doesn't Know He's Lined Up for New 'Daredevil' Film
After rumored as one of the candidates to be Daredevil in "Untitled Daredevil Project", Robert Pattinson has refuted he got involved in the upcoming film. Speaking for an interview on "MTV First: Robert Pattinson", the "Twilight" hunk revealed he had no idea that he has been rumored to play the title character in the movie. "I don't know where that one came from at all," so said Pattinson.
Although he did not know about the rumor, the "Water for Elephants" actor admitted he would love to play a superhero. The 24-year-old actor said, "I'd love [to] definitely." However, he was unsure about what character he will choose. "I don't know what superhero you'd do. Is there any left?" he asked the interviewer.
When he was about to confess a character he would like to play, he stuttered about mentioning it. "I shouldn't even say this stuff, 'cause all the little fanboys will be like, 'No! I'm gonna shoot him!' " so he said.
Sharing his casting choice for the upcoming film, the Cedric Diggory of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" suggested his "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" director David Slade to play Matt Murdock. He joked, "Get David Slade to play him." But, he suddenly changed his mind, saying "Oh no, he should play, who's the bald guy? Bullseye!"
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce