Robert Pattinson Doesn't Know He's Lined Up for New 'Daredevil' Film
After rumored as one of the candidates to be Daredevil in "Untitled Daredevil Project", Robert Pattinson has refuted he got involved in the upcoming film. Speaking for an interview on "MTV First: Robert Pattinson", the "Twilight" hunk revealed he had no idea that he has been rumored to play the title character in the movie. "I don't know where that one came from at all," so said Pattinson.
Although he did not know about the rumor, the "Water for Elephants" actor admitted he would love to play a superhero. The 24-year-old actor said, "I'd love [to] definitely." However, he was unsure about what character he will choose. "I don't know what superhero you'd do. Is there any left?" he asked the interviewer.
When he was about to confess a character he would like to play, he stuttered about mentioning it. "I shouldn't even say this stuff, 'cause all the little fanboys will be like, 'No! I'm gonna shoot him!' " so he said.
Sharing his casting choice for the upcoming film, the Cedric Diggory of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" suggested his "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" director David Slade to play Matt Murdock. He joked, "Get David Slade to play him." But, he suddenly changed his mind, saying "Oh no, he should play, who's the bald guy? Bullseye!"
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party