Robert Pattinson Doesn't Know He's Lined Up for New 'Daredevil' Film
After rumored as one of the candidates to be Daredevil in "Untitled Daredevil Project", Robert Pattinson has refuted he got involved in the upcoming film. Speaking for an interview on "MTV First: Robert Pattinson", the "Twilight" hunk revealed he had no idea that he has been rumored to play the title character in the movie. "I don't know where that one came from at all," so said Pattinson.
Although he did not know about the rumor, the "Water for Elephants" actor admitted he would love to play a superhero. The 24-year-old actor said, "I'd love [to] definitely." However, he was unsure about what character he will choose. "I don't know what superhero you'd do. Is there any left?" he asked the interviewer.
When he was about to confess a character he would like to play, he stuttered about mentioning it. "I shouldn't even say this stuff, 'cause all the little fanboys will be like, 'No! I'm gonna shoot him!' " so he said.
Sharing his casting choice for the upcoming film, the Cedric Diggory of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" suggested his "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" director David Slade to play Matt Murdock. He joked, "Get David Slade to play him." But, he suddenly changed his mind, saying "Oh no, he should play, who's the bald guy? Bullseye!"
- J.K. Rowling Hints at Big Spoiler for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2'
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance