Robert Pattinson Doesn't Know He's Lined Up for New 'Daredevil' Film
After rumored as one of the candidates to be Daredevil in "Untitled Daredevil Project", Robert Pattinson has refuted he got involved in the upcoming film. Speaking for an interview on "MTV First: Robert Pattinson", the "Twilight" hunk revealed he had no idea that he has been rumored to play the title character in the movie. "I don't know where that one came from at all," so said Pattinson.
Although he did not know about the rumor, the "Water for Elephants" actor admitted he would love to play a superhero. The 24-year-old actor said, "I'd love [to] definitely." However, he was unsure about what character he will choose. "I don't know what superhero you'd do. Is there any left?" he asked the interviewer.
When he was about to confess a character he would like to play, he stuttered about mentioning it. "I shouldn't even say this stuff, 'cause all the little fanboys will be like, 'No! I'm gonna shoot him!' " so he said.
Sharing his casting choice for the upcoming film, the Cedric Diggory of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" suggested his "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" director David Slade to play Matt Murdock. He joked, "Get David Slade to play him." But, he suddenly changed his mind, saying "Oh no, he should play, who's the bald guy? Bullseye!"
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3