Niki Taylor Lost Against Gary Busey on 'Celeb Apprentice'
Niki Taylor essentially fired herself from "The Celebrity Apprentice". In the Sunday, March 20 episode, the celebrities were given an environmental assignment, but not everything turned out successful. Niki stepped up as the project manager for the women while Gary Busey volunteered to be the men's leader.
Donald Trump enlisted an executive from Camping World, the largest motor home retailer in the U.S. to help the stars arrange a camping 'experience' in New York City. The team's task is to create a unique RV display. Although Niki seemed to have a good plan at first, she was overwhelmed by her team who consisted of strong-willed people like Star Jones and NeNe Leakes.
Star and NeNe were arguing with each other and Niki could not control them. By the end of the day her goals became unclear and the results were disappointing. Although the men's team also experienced their own kind of mess, Niki's team was declared the loser.
In the boardroom, Niki confessed that ASAP's loss was her fault. She said, "My behavior in the boardroom was simply because there really wasn't anything to fight about. My girls were there for me...It is what it is."
Trump responded, "Niki, you're basically willing to take responsibility for your loss? I respect that. Niki you're fantastic, but other than that, you're fired."
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek