Niki Taylor Lost Against Gary Busey on 'Celeb Apprentice'
Niki Taylor essentially fired herself from "The Celebrity Apprentice". In the Sunday, March 20 episode, the celebrities were given an environmental assignment, but not everything turned out successful. Niki stepped up as the project manager for the women while Gary Busey volunteered to be the men's leader.
Donald Trump enlisted an executive from Camping World, the largest motor home retailer in the U.S. to help the stars arrange a camping 'experience' in New York City. The team's task is to create a unique RV display. Although Niki seemed to have a good plan at first, she was overwhelmed by her team who consisted of strong-willed people like Star Jones and NeNe Leakes.
Star and NeNe were arguing with each other and Niki could not control them. By the end of the day her goals became unclear and the results were disappointing. Although the men's team also experienced their own kind of mess, Niki's team was declared the loser.
In the boardroom, Niki confessed that ASAP's loss was her fault. She said, "My behavior in the boardroom was simply because there really wasn't anything to fight about. My girls were there for me...It is what it is."
Trump responded, "Niki, you're basically willing to take responsibility for your loss? I respect that. Niki you're fantastic, but other than that, you're fired."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video