Miley Cyrus Announces First Dates of 2011 World Tour
Shortly after her father Billy Ray Cyrus called off his divorce from her mother Tish, former "Hannah Montana" actress Miley Cyrus announced she's going on a world tour. The "So Undercover" star has revealed the first tour dates of the traveling show.
Miley is set to kick off the gig with a stadium concert on April 29 at Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa in Quito, Ecuador. The "Can't Be Tamed" singer then will fly to Lima, Peru on May 1 to hold another stadium show at Explanada del Monumental.
Tickets for the former gig will go on sale starting Saturday, March 26, and tickets for the latter can be bought on Wednesday, March 23. "Where should I go next? More tour dates will be announced soon!" Miley promised on Facebook.
Miley Cyrus released her third studio album "Can't Be Tamed" in 2010. The next single from the CD reportedly will be a cover of Poison's "Every Rose Has Its Thorn". It was supposed to be released last year, but delayed because Bret Michaels was caught up in affair rumors with Miley's mother after Billy filed his divorce papers.
Bret said, "The record label was supposed have to this huge humongous release of Every Rose. It was going to be Miley's next-step song, but, because of that (affair rumours), they stepped back. It really bummed me out. I worked hard on that."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO