Miley Cyrus Announces First Dates of 2011 World Tour
Shortly after her father Billy Ray Cyrus called off his divorce from her mother Tish, former "Hannah Montana" actress Miley Cyrus announced she's going on a world tour. The "So Undercover" star has revealed the first tour dates of the traveling show.
Miley is set to kick off the gig with a stadium concert on April 29 at Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa in Quito, Ecuador. The "Can't Be Tamed" singer then will fly to Lima, Peru on May 1 to hold another stadium show at Explanada del Monumental.
Tickets for the former gig will go on sale starting Saturday, March 26, and tickets for the latter can be bought on Wednesday, March 23. "Where should I go next? More tour dates will be announced soon!" Miley promised on Facebook.
Miley Cyrus released her third studio album "Can't Be Tamed" in 2010. The next single from the CD reportedly will be a cover of Poison's "Every Rose Has Its Thorn". It was supposed to be released last year, but delayed because Bret Michaels was caught up in affair rumors with Miley's mother after Billy filed his divorce papers.
Bret said, "The record label was supposed have to this huge humongous release of Every Rose. It was going to be Miley's next-step song, but, because of that (affair rumours), they stepped back. It really bummed me out. I worked hard on that."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory