Video Premiere: Taio Cruz's 'Telling the World' From Movie 'Rio'
Taio Cruz has premiered a music video in support of "Telling the World", a song recorded for 20th Century Fox's animated movie "Rio". The video is filled with random scenes from the film, including the one which features Blu (Jesse Eisenberg) dancing with Jewel (Anne Hathaway).
Beside featuring Taio's song, the "Rio" soundtrack album also listed will.i.am and Jamie Foxx's duet "Hot Wings (I Wanna Party)", Sergio Mendes' "Mas Que Nada (2011 Rio Version)", and Ester Dean's "Take You to Rio (Remix)". The CD is expected to come out in the U.S. on April 5.
"Rio" itself will arrive in theaters across the country on April 15. Set in the magnificent city of Rio de Janeiro and the lush rainforest of Brazil, the comedy-adventure centers on Blu, a rare macaw who thinks he is the last of his kind. When Blu discovers there's another - and that she's a she - he leaves the comforts of his cage in small town Minnesota and heads to Rio. And that's how his journey begins.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World