Video Premiere: Taio Cruz's 'Telling the World' From Movie 'Rio'
Taio Cruz has premiered a music video in support of "Telling the World", a song recorded for 20th Century Fox's animated movie "Rio". The video is filled with random scenes from the film, including the one which features Blu (Jesse Eisenberg) dancing with Jewel (Anne Hathaway).
Beside featuring Taio's song, the "Rio" soundtrack album also listed will.i.am and Jamie Foxx's duet "Hot Wings (I Wanna Party)", Sergio Mendes' "Mas Que Nada (2011 Rio Version)", and Ester Dean's "Take You to Rio (Remix)". The CD is expected to come out in the U.S. on April 5.
"Rio" itself will arrive in theaters across the country on April 15. Set in the magnificent city of Rio de Janeiro and the lush rainforest of Brazil, the comedy-adventure centers on Blu, a rare macaw who thinks he is the last of his kind. When Blu discovers there's another - and that she's a she - he leaves the comforts of his cage in small town Minnesota and heads to Rio. And that's how his journey begins.
Taio Cruz's "Telling the World" music video
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3