Video Premiere: Taio Cruz's 'Telling the World' From Movie 'Rio'
Taio Cruz has premiered a music video in support of "Telling the World", a song recorded for 20th Century Fox's animated movie "Rio". The video is filled with random scenes from the film, including the one which features Blu (Jesse Eisenberg) dancing with Jewel (Anne Hathaway).
Beside featuring Taio's song, the "Rio" soundtrack album also listed will.i.am and Jamie Foxx's duet "Hot Wings (I Wanna Party)", Sergio Mendes' "Mas Que Nada (2011 Rio Version)", and Ester Dean's "Take You to Rio (Remix)". The CD is expected to come out in the U.S. on April 5.
"Rio" itself will arrive in theaters across the country on April 15. Set in the magnificent city of Rio de Janeiro and the lush rainforest of Brazil, the comedy-adventure centers on Blu, a rare macaw who thinks he is the last of his kind. When Blu discovers there's another - and that she's a she - he leaves the comforts of his cage in small town Minnesota and heads to Rio. And that's how his journey begins.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie