Report: Charlie Sheen Had Secret Meeting With FOX
Charlie Sheen may have made CBS say goodbye with his erratic behavior but it doesn't mean he can't lure other major networks. TMZ is reporting that FOX's top TV executives, including chairman Peter Rice, are looking forward to sign the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
Words are, Sheen had a meeting with them on Thursday, March 17 and tried to come up with a show idea for more than an hour. TMZ heard that one idea is to set up a late-night talk show although in the end of the discussion, nothing came out concrete. The conversation also involved Mike Darnell, President of Alternative Entertainment for FOX and David Hill, President of FOX Sports.
On another news, the actor has reached 3 million followers on Twitter, meaning he holds the new Guinness World Record. He passed the milestone on Sunday, March 20 and paid tribute to @Boi_Wanda "for being my 3,000,000th Cadre." He awarded the follower two free tickets to live "Torpedo of Truth" show at Radio City Music Hall.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover