Report: Charlie Sheen Had Secret Meeting With FOX
Charlie Sheen may have made CBS say goodbye with his erratic behavior but it doesn't mean he can't lure other major networks. TMZ is reporting that FOX's top TV executives, including chairman Peter Rice, are looking forward to sign the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
Words are, Sheen had a meeting with them on Thursday, March 17 and tried to come up with a show idea for more than an hour. TMZ heard that one idea is to set up a late-night talk show although in the end of the discussion, nothing came out concrete. The conversation also involved Mike Darnell, President of Alternative Entertainment for FOX and David Hill, President of FOX Sports.
On another news, the actor has reached 3 million followers on Twitter, meaning he holds the new Guinness World Record. He passed the milestone on Sunday, March 20 and paid tribute to @Boi_Wanda "for being my 3,000,000th Cadre." He awarded the follower two free tickets to live "Torpedo of Truth" show at Radio City Music Hall.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake