Report: Charlie Sheen Had Secret Meeting With FOX
Charlie Sheen may have made CBS say goodbye with his erratic behavior but it doesn't mean he can't lure other major networks. TMZ is reporting that FOX's top TV executives, including chairman Peter Rice, are looking forward to sign the former "Two and a Half Men" star.
Words are, Sheen had a meeting with them on Thursday, March 17 and tried to come up with a show idea for more than an hour. TMZ heard that one idea is to set up a late-night talk show although in the end of the discussion, nothing came out concrete. The conversation also involved Mike Darnell, President of Alternative Entertainment for FOX and David Hill, President of FOX Sports.
On another news, the actor has reached 3 million followers on Twitter, meaning he holds the new Guinness World Record. He passed the milestone on Sunday, March 20 and paid tribute to @Boi_Wanda "for being my 3,000,000th Cadre." He awarded the follower two free tickets to live "Torpedo of Truth" show at Radio City Music Hall.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign