Prince William Shares Possible Honeymoon Site
As preparations are underway for the royal wedding, Prince William has revealed his plan for honeymoon. During his trip to Australia, the 28-year-old said that he might take Kate Middleton to the country after their wedding, saying "Maybe we'll have a honeymoon in Cairns?"
William, who visited the areas of Australia affected by last month's Cyclone Yasi on Saturday, March 19, is charmed by the warm weather Down Under. "It's much nicer down here; the weather at home is dreadful," he admitted. He added, "I love scuba diving. I have always wanted to dive the Great] Barrier Reef." Even if he and Kate should decide to honeymoon somewhere else, the prince promises to return to Aussie with the princess in several weeks time.
William also wants to share his joy with Australians on the important day, inviting locals to his wedding on April 29. "I expect to see you all there," he told them. "I want to see lots of Aussie flags outside the Abbey."
From far north Queensland, William takes a trip to south-east Queensland where he will visit towns affected by flash floods that killed more than 20 people in January, to continues his three-day tour of Australia. On Monday, he is scheduled to visit flood-ravaged parts of rural Victoria before returning home.
More Prince William News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise