August 31, 2016  

Prince William Shares Possible Honeymoon Site

March 21, 2011 (3:08 am) GMT
The soon-to-be groom states that he considers a honeymoon in Cairns, Australia with Kate Middleton.

As preparations are underway for the royal wedding, Prince William has revealed his plan for honeymoon. During his trip to Australia, the 28-year-old said that he might take Kate Middleton to the country after their wedding, saying "Maybe we'll have a honeymoon in Cairns?"

William, who visited the areas of Australia affected by last month's Cyclone Yasi on Saturday, March 19, is charmed by the warm weather Down Under. "It's much nicer down here; the weather at home is dreadful," he admitted. He added, "I love scuba diving. I have always wanted to dive the Great] Barrier Reef." Even if he and Kate should decide to honeymoon somewhere else, the prince promises to return to Aussie with the princess in several weeks time.

William also wants to share his joy with Australians on the important day, inviting locals to his wedding on April 29. "I expect to see you all there," he told them. "I want to see lots of Aussie flags outside the Abbey."

From far north Queensland, William takes a trip to south-east Queensland where he will visit towns affected by flash floods that killed more than 20 people in January, to continues his three-day tour of Australia. On Monday, he is scheduled to visit flood-ravaged parts of rural Victoria before returning home.

More Prince William News

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
  2. Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
  3. Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
  4. Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
  5. 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
  6. Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
  7. Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
  8. Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'