Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'The Dark Knight Rises' Role Allegedly Revealed
While Warner Bros. Pictures is yet to confirm Joseph Gordon-Levitt's casting in "The Dark Knight Rises", a new rumor is swirling around revealing his possible role. Instead of The Riddler or Deadshot as it was reported before, Gordon-Levitt's role according to Variety is Alberto Falcone aka The Holiday Killer.
Alberto is the son of Mafia chieftain Carmine Falcone, who was played by Tom Wilkinson played in "Batman Begins". Alberto is known for killing on holidays and leaving behind a small item representing that holiday at every crime scene.
Variety further states the character would fit with Christopher Nolan's "stated desire for continuity and preference to pit Bruce Wayne against 'realistic' villains, as opposed to cartoonish nemeses such as Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy," who were the villains in Joel Schumacher's 1997 "Batman and Robin".
Filming for "The Dark Knight Rises" is expected to start soon to meet the scheduled July 20, 2012 release date in the U.S. Nolan once again serves as a helmer for his third Batman film, while Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne.
Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy are added as new cast members to play Selina Kyle and Bane respectively. Additionally, Juno Temple has been recently reported eying to portray a street-smart Gotham girl in the movie.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked