Joe Jonas Won't Hold Back in Talking About His Ex in Solo Album
Commenting on Joe Jonas' statement about making an album which will share his side of story in breakups and makeups he's gone through, Claude Kelly said the Jonas Brothers member won't hold anything back. "It's gonna be good, absolutely," the songwriter told MTV.
Talking more about creative process of Joe's album, Claude gushed, "He's like, 'I want to talk about this girl or how hot she is or we're breaking up or we're together.' He'll say it, and he'll put his life in the song, which makes the best songs." He added, "[Joe] really knows what he wants. His vocals are really awesome, range-wise."
In addition, Claude claims Joe who recently broke up with Ashley Greene will lure the ladies to his side with his new songs, "Obviously, he's a sex symbol already, but he's really gonna play into a sex-symbol role [in the album]."
"He's doing edgier, more urban music. I've been working with [producer] Danja," he elaborated. "It's edgy, urban pop where he can showcase his voice in a way people haven't heard him before. So, he's singing more edgy things and the music is more mature, but fun still."
More Joe Jonas News
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?