Joe Jonas Won't Hold Back in Talking About His Ex in Solo Album
Commenting on Joe Jonas' statement about making an album which will share his side of story in breakups and makeups he's gone through, Claude Kelly said the Jonas Brothers member won't hold anything back. "It's gonna be good, absolutely," the songwriter told MTV.
Talking more about creative process of Joe's album, Claude gushed, "He's like, 'I want to talk about this girl or how hot she is or we're breaking up or we're together.' He'll say it, and he'll put his life in the song, which makes the best songs." He added, "[Joe] really knows what he wants. His vocals are really awesome, range-wise."
In addition, Claude claims Joe who recently broke up with Ashley Greene will lure the ladies to his side with his new songs, "Obviously, he's a sex symbol already, but he's really gonna play into a sex-symbol role [in the album]."
"He's doing edgier, more urban music. I've been working with [producer] Danja," he elaborated. "It's edgy, urban pop where he can showcase his voice in a way people haven't heard him before. So, he's singing more edgy things and the music is more mature, but fun still."
More Joe Jonas News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory