Joe Jonas Won't Hold Back in Talking About His Ex in Solo Album
Commenting on Joe Jonas' statement about making an album which will share his side of story in breakups and makeups he's gone through, Claude Kelly said the Jonas Brothers member won't hold anything back. "It's gonna be good, absolutely," the songwriter told MTV.
Talking more about creative process of Joe's album, Claude gushed, "He's like, 'I want to talk about this girl or how hot she is or we're breaking up or we're together.' He'll say it, and he'll put his life in the song, which makes the best songs." He added, "[Joe] really knows what he wants. His vocals are really awesome, range-wise."
In addition, Claude claims Joe who recently broke up with Ashley Greene will lure the ladies to his side with his new songs, "Obviously, he's a sex symbol already, but he's really gonna play into a sex-symbol role [in the album]."
"He's doing edgier, more urban music. I've been working with [producer] Danja," he elaborated. "It's edgy, urban pop where he can showcase his voice in a way people haven't heard him before. So, he's singing more edgy things and the music is more mature, but fun still."
More Joe Jonas News
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler