Joe Jonas Won't Hold Back in Talking About His Ex in Solo Album
Commenting on Joe Jonas' statement about making an album which will share his side of story in breakups and makeups he's gone through, Claude Kelly said the Jonas Brothers member won't hold anything back. "It's gonna be good, absolutely," the songwriter told MTV.
Talking more about creative process of Joe's album, Claude gushed, "He's like, 'I want to talk about this girl or how hot she is or we're breaking up or we're together.' He'll say it, and he'll put his life in the song, which makes the best songs." He added, "[Joe] really knows what he wants. His vocals are really awesome, range-wise."
In addition, Claude claims Joe who recently broke up with Ashley Greene will lure the ladies to his side with his new songs, "Obviously, he's a sex symbol already, but he's really gonna play into a sex-symbol role [in the album]."
"He's doing edgier, more urban music. I've been working with [producer] Danja," he elaborated. "It's edgy, urban pop where he can showcase his voice in a way people haven't heard him before. So, he's singing more edgy things and the music is more mature, but fun still."
More Joe Jonas News
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump