More Political Intrigue Inside Second 'The Kennedys' Trailer
Two weeks away from the premiere, Reelz Channel tries to lure audience and perhaps more advertiser to "The Kennedys" with the second trailer. Compared to the first one, the new trailer is faster in pace in order to emphasize on the intrigue that comes with ambitions, and is less in the drama.
The 8-part movie event, which has been controversial since it was completed under History Channel, chronicles joys and tragedies of the most influential family in the world including fraternal rivalries, mob associations, the drugs and the women. It gives hard light on the family's patriarch Joe Kennedy Sr. who is played by Academy Award nominee Tom Wilkinson.
Before the April 3 premiere, ReelzChannel will be airing two specials, "The Making of the Kennedys" and "The Kennedys in Culture", this weekend. The former airs Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 2 P.M. ET while the latter airs on the same day at 11:30 A.M. ET.
On another news, the mini has been picked up for transmission by BBC2 in the U.K., following its British digital premiere on U.K.'s version of The History Channel on April 7. BBC2 is expected to premiere it on terrestrial TV in May.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'