More Political Intrigue Inside Second 'The Kennedys' Trailer
Two weeks away from the premiere, Reelz Channel tries to lure audience and perhaps more advertiser to "The Kennedys" with the second trailer. Compared to the first one, the new trailer is faster in pace in order to emphasize on the intrigue that comes with ambitions, and is less in the drama.
The 8-part movie event, which has been controversial since it was completed under History Channel, chronicles joys and tragedies of the most influential family in the world including fraternal rivalries, mob associations, the drugs and the women. It gives hard light on the family's patriarch Joe Kennedy Sr. who is played by Academy Award nominee Tom Wilkinson.
Before the April 3 premiere, ReelzChannel will be airing two specials, "The Making of the Kennedys" and "The Kennedys in Culture", this weekend. The former airs Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 2 P.M. ET while the latter airs on the same day at 11:30 A.M. ET.
On another news, the mini has been picked up for transmission by BBC2 in the U.K., following its British digital premiere on U.K.'s version of The History Channel on April 7. BBC2 is expected to premiere it on terrestrial TV in May.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?