Nicky Hilton Gets a Ticket for Cell Phone Use
Nicky Hilton has run into some trouble with the law because of cell phone. On Thursday, March 17, the younger sister of Paris Hilton was spotted being pulled over by a police officer in a residential neighborhood in Los Angeles, and the moment she was ticketed has been documented by photographers on the scene.
According to TMZ, the 27-year-old was cited for chatting on her phone while driving her black Range Rover. For the offense, the socialite who dated Kevin Connolly on and off until 2006 could be fined up to $100. In California, drivers are required by law to use a hands-free mobile device while operating a moving vehicle.
This isn't the first time Nicky was seen getting a ticket. Back in August 2010, the fashion designer was handed a parking ticket when she returned to her car after getting a coffee in Malibu. Later in the day, she tweeted, "Why do cops loveee giving tickets so much? Do they get a large commission on tickets or something?"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival