Nicky Hilton Gets a Ticket for Cell Phone Use
Nicky Hilton has run into some trouble with the law because of cell phone. On Thursday, March 17, the younger sister of Paris Hilton was spotted being pulled over by a police officer in a residential neighborhood in Los Angeles, and the moment she was ticketed has been documented by photographers on the scene.
According to TMZ, the 27-year-old was cited for chatting on her phone while driving her black Range Rover. For the offense, the socialite who dated Kevin Connolly on and off until 2006 could be fined up to $100. In California, drivers are required by law to use a hands-free mobile device while operating a moving vehicle.
This isn't the first time Nicky was seen getting a ticket. Back in August 2010, the fashion designer was handed a parking ticket when she returned to her car after getting a coffee in Malibu. Later in the day, she tweeted, "Why do cops loveee giving tickets so much? Do they get a large commission on tickets or something?"
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash