'Dark Knight Rises': Joseph Gordon-Levitt Locked, Juno Temple Eyes a Role
After months of speculation regarding Joseph Gordon-Levitt's possible involvement in "The Dark Knight Rises", Variety has just reported that the actor has sealed his deal to star in the movie. The project will reunite him with "Inception" helmer Christopher Nolan.
The site could not reveal Gordon-Levitt's role as it has been kept under wraps. But it has been widely rumored that he might play either The Riddler or Deadshot - the latter is a member of the villainous League of Shadows.
At the same time, Juno Temple is also reported up for a supporting role in Nolan's third Batman film. He is allegedly eying to play a street-smart Gotham girl. The English actress' representative declines to comment on the report, and so do Warner Bros. Pictures' and Gordon-Levitt's camps.
Gordon-Levitt can next be seen in "Elektra Luxx" and "Hesher". He has been done filming "Premium Rush" and is currently in production for "Looper".
As for Temple, she has wrapped the filming for indie movies "Killer Joe" and "Jack and Diane". She also lands a role in Paul W.S. Anderson's "The Three Musketeers" and is set to star in indie thriller "A Single Shot".
"The Dark Knight Rises" is set for July 20, 2012 release in the U.S. Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne aka Batman, Anne Hathaway is cast as Selina Kyle, and Tom Hardy will portray villain Bane.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer