'Dark Knight Rises': Joseph Gordon-Levitt Locked, Juno Temple Eyes a Role
After months of speculation regarding Joseph Gordon-Levitt's possible involvement in "The Dark Knight Rises", Variety has just reported that the actor has sealed his deal to star in the movie. The project will reunite him with "Inception" helmer Christopher Nolan.
The site could not reveal Gordon-Levitt's role as it has been kept under wraps. But it has been widely rumored that he might play either The Riddler or Deadshot - the latter is a member of the villainous League of Shadows.
At the same time, Juno Temple is also reported up for a supporting role in Nolan's third Batman film. He is allegedly eying to play a street-smart Gotham girl. The English actress' representative declines to comment on the report, and so do Warner Bros. Pictures' and Gordon-Levitt's camps.
Gordon-Levitt can next be seen in "Elektra Luxx" and "Hesher". He has been done filming "Premium Rush" and is currently in production for "Looper".
As for Temple, she has wrapped the filming for indie movies "Killer Joe" and "Jack and Diane". She also lands a role in Paul W.S. Anderson's "The Three Musketeers" and is set to star in indie thriller "A Single Shot".
"The Dark Knight Rises" is set for July 20, 2012 release in the U.S. Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne aka Batman, Anne Hathaway is cast as Selina Kyle, and Tom Hardy will portray villain Bane.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen