Report: Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Have Split
Hot on the heels of Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene's break-up, another Hollywood couple have put an end to their romance. Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger, who began dating nearly two years ago and moved in together in the fall of 2010, have called it quits, People Magazine has reported.
News of the couple's split came just four days after the star of "The Hangover" showed his reluctance in discussing his relationship to his "Case 39" co-star in an interview with Howard Stern on his Sirius XM radio show. Still, the 36-year-old actor did insist that he has never proposed to his 41-year-old girlfriend during the chat.
Bradley first met Renee six years ago on the set of their thriller "Case 39", but they didn't get involved romantically until summer of 2009. This January, Renee skipped this year's Golden Globes to be with Bradley following the death of his father. In February, however, speculation that there might be trouble in paradise arose when the two attended a pre-Oscar party but didn't hang out together.
Representatives for both stars had no comment on the reported split itself.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip