Report: Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Have Split
Hot on the heels of Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene's break-up, another Hollywood couple have put an end to their romance. Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger, who began dating nearly two years ago and moved in together in the fall of 2010, have called it quits, People Magazine has reported.
News of the couple's split came just four days after the star of "The Hangover" showed his reluctance in discussing his relationship to his "Case 39" co-star in an interview with Howard Stern on his Sirius XM radio show. Still, the 36-year-old actor did insist that he has never proposed to his 41-year-old girlfriend during the chat.
Bradley first met Renee six years ago on the set of their thriller "Case 39", but they didn't get involved romantically until summer of 2009. This January, Renee skipped this year's Golden Globes to be with Bradley following the death of his father. In February, however, speculation that there might be trouble in paradise arose when the two attended a pre-Oscar party but didn't hang out together.
Representatives for both stars had no comment on the reported split itself.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna