Video: Wiz Khalifa Performing at 2011 mtvU Woodie Awards
Footage of Wiz Khalifa performing at 2011 mtvU Woodie Awards on Wednesday, March 16 has just hit the web. The Pittsburgh rapper performed two songs, his claim-fame single "Black and Yellow" and its follow-up "Roll Up". He took home Woodie of the Year honor that night, winning over The Black Keys, B.o.B, Arcade Fire and LCD Soundsystem.
"First of all, what up to the entire Taylor Gang? I'd like to thank my whole following, everyone who been down with me and got me to this point, supporting me from day one through everything I been through," he said. "Of course, Benjy [Grinberg], CEO of Rostrum Records, everyone who been down with me. Of course, Pittsburgh, my city. I love my city."
The awards show was held in a live event in Austin, Texas, during South by Southwest (SXSW) Music Festival. It was kicked off by a live performance of Foo Fighters rocking out their "Rope". Two Door Cinema Club and Sleigh Bells later entertained concertgoers with "What You Know" and "Riot Rhythm" respectively.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'