Video: Wiz Khalifa Performing at 2011 mtvU Woodie Awards
Footage of Wiz Khalifa performing at 2011 mtvU Woodie Awards on Wednesday, March 16 has just hit the web. The Pittsburgh rapper performed two songs, his claim-fame single "Black and Yellow" and its follow-up "Roll Up". He took home Woodie of the Year honor that night, winning over The Black Keys, B.o.B, Arcade Fire and LCD Soundsystem.
"First of all, what up to the entire Taylor Gang? I'd like to thank my whole following, everyone who been down with me and got me to this point, supporting me from day one through everything I been through," he said. "Of course, Benjy [Grinberg], CEO of Rostrum Records, everyone who been down with me. Of course, Pittsburgh, my city. I love my city."
The awards show was held in a live event in Austin, Texas, during South by Southwest (SXSW) Music Festival. It was kicked off by a live performance of Foo Fighters rocking out their "Rope". Two Door Cinema Club and Sleigh Bells later entertained concertgoers with "What You Know" and "Riot Rhythm" respectively.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt