BIO Is Also Doing Charlie Sheen Documentary
Charlie Sheen and his controversies are deemed the perfect rating-puller for BIO channel. The AETN-owned network will air "Bad Boy on the Edge" Sunday, March 20 at 9 P.M. ET, just one hour before TLC airs an hour-long documentary called "Charlie Sheen: On the Brink."
BIO's version will also be one-hour long. According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Bad Boy" includes news footage from a network sit-down as well as interviews with friends and experts. In this case, the network sit-down would be Sheen's interview with ABC's correspondent Amanda Canning after he went on a rant about "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre. As for his "friends", there will be among others, adult film actress Capri Anderson, Bret Michaels and Danny Bonaduce.
Beside the footage, it will also present the ups and downs of Sheen's 30-year career, including his terminated contract on "Two and a Half Men", his legal meetings and his appearances on media like Twitter and Ustream.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed