BIO Is Also Doing Charlie Sheen Documentary
Charlie Sheen and his controversies are deemed the perfect rating-puller for BIO channel. The AETN-owned network will air "Bad Boy on the Edge" Sunday, March 20 at 9 P.M. ET, just one hour before TLC airs an hour-long documentary called "Charlie Sheen: On the Brink."
BIO's version will also be one-hour long. According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Bad Boy" includes news footage from a network sit-down as well as interviews with friends and experts. In this case, the network sit-down would be Sheen's interview with ABC's correspondent Amanda Canning after he went on a rant about "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre. As for his "friends", there will be among others, adult film actress Capri Anderson, Bret Michaels and Danny Bonaduce.
Beside the footage, it will also present the ups and downs of Sheen's 30-year career, including his terminated contract on "Two and a Half Men", his legal meetings and his appearances on media like Twitter and Ustream.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna