BIO Is Also Doing Charlie Sheen Documentary
Charlie Sheen and his controversies are deemed the perfect rating-puller for BIO channel. The AETN-owned network will air "Bad Boy on the Edge" Sunday, March 20 at 9 P.M. ET, just one hour before TLC airs an hour-long documentary called "Charlie Sheen: On the Brink."
BIO's version will also be one-hour long. According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Bad Boy" includes news footage from a network sit-down as well as interviews with friends and experts. In this case, the network sit-down would be Sheen's interview with ABC's correspondent Amanda Canning after he went on a rant about "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre. As for his "friends", there will be among others, adult film actress Capri Anderson, Bret Michaels and Danny Bonaduce.
Beside the footage, it will also present the ups and downs of Sheen's 30-year career, including his terminated contract on "Two and a Half Men", his legal meetings and his appearances on media like Twitter and Ustream.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress