BIO Is Also Doing Charlie Sheen Documentary
Charlie Sheen and his controversies are deemed the perfect rating-puller for BIO channel. The AETN-owned network will air "Bad Boy on the Edge" Sunday, March 20 at 9 P.M. ET, just one hour before TLC airs an hour-long documentary called "Charlie Sheen: On the Brink."
BIO's version will also be one-hour long. According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Bad Boy" includes news footage from a network sit-down as well as interviews with friends and experts. In this case, the network sit-down would be Sheen's interview with ABC's correspondent Amanda Canning after he went on a rant about "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre. As for his "friends", there will be among others, adult film actress Capri Anderson, Bret Michaels and Danny Bonaduce.
Beside the footage, it will also present the ups and downs of Sheen's 30-year career, including his terminated contract on "Two and a Half Men", his legal meetings and his appearances on media like Twitter and Ustream.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves