BIO Is Also Doing Charlie Sheen Documentary
Charlie Sheen and his controversies are deemed the perfect rating-puller for BIO channel. The AETN-owned network will air "Bad Boy on the Edge" Sunday, March 20 at 9 P.M. ET, just one hour before TLC airs an hour-long documentary called "Charlie Sheen: On the Brink."
BIO's version will also be one-hour long. According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Bad Boy" includes news footage from a network sit-down as well as interviews with friends and experts. In this case, the network sit-down would be Sheen's interview with ABC's correspondent Amanda Canning after he went on a rant about "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre. As for his "friends", there will be among others, adult film actress Capri Anderson, Bret Michaels and Danny Bonaduce.
Beside the footage, it will also present the ups and downs of Sheen's 30-year career, including his terminated contract on "Two and a Half Men", his legal meetings and his appearances on media like Twitter and Ustream.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'