Rihanna NOT Dating Colin Farrell
Contrary to what have been circulating on the web, Rihanna is not dating Colin Farrell. Words of a potential hook-up between the two stars have been swirling around for weeks, but it was fueled even more last Wednesday night, March 16, when they were both spotted at an Italian restaurant in Los Angeles.
Suggesting that the Barbadian beauty and the Irish actor were enjoying a romantic dinner at the time was Hollywood Life. In its report, the gossip site wrote, "The two stopped by Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica, an intimate Italian restaurant, and were careful to leave at separate times so as not to be photographed together. Sneaky!"
A source, however, has informed People magazine that Riri and Colin enjoyed their meal separately during the outing. "They are not dating. It was absolute coincidence they were at Giorgio Baldi at the same time. Colin was there at a business dinner and Rihanna was across the room," insisted the source, before adding, "There's no truth whatsoever to the reports and rumors that they're dating."
This isn't the first time the twosome were hit with hook-up rumor. Back in February, it was reported that they were secretly "sexting" after they met for the first time on "The Graham Norton Show". To The Sun, one source said, "Colin was taken aback by some of the texts. He reckons he might well be in there. They're both single, so why not?"
More Rihanna News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media