Rihanna NOT Dating Colin Farrell
Contrary to what have been circulating on the web, Rihanna is not dating Colin Farrell. Words of a potential hook-up between the two stars have been swirling around for weeks, but it was fueled even more last Wednesday night, March 16, when they were both spotted at an Italian restaurant in Los Angeles.
Suggesting that the Barbadian beauty and the Irish actor were enjoying a romantic dinner at the time was Hollywood Life. In its report, the gossip site wrote, "The two stopped by Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica, an intimate Italian restaurant, and were careful to leave at separate times so as not to be photographed together. Sneaky!"
A source, however, has informed People magazine that Riri and Colin enjoyed their meal separately during the outing. "They are not dating. It was absolute coincidence they were at Giorgio Baldi at the same time. Colin was there at a business dinner and Rihanna was across the room," insisted the source, before adding, "There's no truth whatsoever to the reports and rumors that they're dating."
This isn't the first time the twosome were hit with hook-up rumor. Back in February, it was reported that they were secretly "sexting" after they met for the first time on "The Graham Norton Show". To The Sun, one source said, "Colin was taken aback by some of the texts. He reckons he might well be in there. They're both single, so why not?"
More Rihanna News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer