The Game's New Song 'All Doggs Go to Heaven' (Tribute to Nate Dogg)
Soon after Nate Dogg's sudden passing, The Game hit studio and recorded a tribute song for the late rapper. It's titled "All Doggs Go to Heaven" and includes a sample of Dogg's catch phrase "Hold up!" from Dr. Dre's "The Next Episode". The track narrates Game's relationship with Dogg and recalls his most cherished moments with him.
DJ Skee debuted the song on March 17. He wrote on his official site, "Game put together a tribute to Nate last night (produced by Don Cannon) that we are sharing with the world now. R.I.P. to the founder of G-Funk, the king of Hooks, and one of the most influential and overlooked artists of our generation, Nate Dogg. We all you homie..."
"I'm still thinkin bout Nate. aint stuntin no damn leprechauns right now," The Game tweeted on the day the song came out. Two days earlier, he posted a series of emotional tweets after learning about Nate Dogg's death. "I lost a friend. Been here before. Tears. Memories. One day someone will lose 'US' as well. LIVING until that day comes is our only option," one of his tweets read.
More The Game News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps