The Game's New Song 'All Doggs Go to Heaven' (Tribute to Nate Dogg)
Soon after Nate Dogg's sudden passing, The Game hit studio and recorded a tribute song for the late rapper. It's titled "All Doggs Go to Heaven" and includes a sample of Dogg's catch phrase "Hold up!" from Dr. Dre's "The Next Episode". The track narrates Game's relationship with Dogg and recalls his most cherished moments with him.
DJ Skee debuted the song on March 17. He wrote on his official site, "Game put together a tribute to Nate last night (produced by Don Cannon) that we are sharing with the world now. R.I.P. to the founder of G-Funk, the king of Hooks, and one of the most influential and overlooked artists of our generation, Nate Dogg. We all you homie..."
"I'm still thinkin bout Nate. aint stuntin no damn leprechauns right now," The Game tweeted on the day the song came out. Two days earlier, he posted a series of emotional tweets after learning about Nate Dogg's death. "I lost a friend. Been here before. Tears. Memories. One day someone will lose 'US' as well. LIVING until that day comes is our only option," one of his tweets read.
More The Game News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame