The Game's New Song 'All Doggs Go to Heaven' (Tribute to Nate Dogg)
Soon after Nate Dogg's sudden passing, The Game hit studio and recorded a tribute song for the late rapper. It's titled "All Doggs Go to Heaven" and includes a sample of Dogg's catch phrase "Hold up!" from Dr. Dre's "The Next Episode". The track narrates Game's relationship with Dogg and recalls his most cherished moments with him.
DJ Skee debuted the song on March 17. He wrote on his official site, "Game put together a tribute to Nate last night (produced by Don Cannon) that we are sharing with the world now. R.I.P. to the founder of G-Funk, the king of Hooks, and one of the most influential and overlooked artists of our generation, Nate Dogg. We all you homie..."
"I'm still thinkin bout Nate. aint stuntin no damn leprechauns right now," The Game tweeted on the day the song came out. Two days earlier, he posted a series of emotional tweets after learning about Nate Dogg's death. "I lost a friend. Been here before. Tears. Memories. One day someone will lose 'US' as well. LIVING until that day comes is our only option," one of his tweets read.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism