Flirty Emma Watson Kisses Co-Star for Lancome Ad
Being the new face of Lancome apparently gives Emma Watson a chance to get cozy with a male co-star. On Wednesday night, March 16, the "Harry Potter" actress was spotted acting flirty and sharing kisses with French actor Cyril Descours as they filmed romantic scenes for the cosmetics brand in Paris, France.
For the shooting that took place on Ile Saint-Louis, the 20-year-old beauty rocked bright red lips and wore a strapless peach chiffon dress, a black biker jacket and a pair of peep-toed shoe boots. Some photos from the set capture the moment she flirtatiously switches her hat between her head and Cyril's. Some others display Cyril helping her to cover her bare legs with a blanket in between takes.
Emma has been kept busy filming the ad with famed photographer Mario Testino all week. Last Monday, March 14, the actress who will be seen playing Lucy in "My Week with Marilyn" has been snapped having a photo shoot with the photographer. She finished up her last day of shooting on Thursday, March 17.
Emma was announced as the new ambassador for Lancome on Monday. Days prior, she has already shared hints on her new gig on Twitter. "A new venture is starting - what can it be? Follow my clues and you will see...," she tweeted on Friday, March 11. The next day, she posted, "I'll pierce your skin if you hold me wrong but I'll love you forever if you pass me on."
More Emma Watson News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?