Video: Black Eyed Peas Pay Tribute to Japan on 'American Idol'
Black Eyed Peas visited "American Idol" on the result-show night on March 17, performing their latest single "Just Can't Get Enough". "This song is about love and strength and is dedicated to our friends in Japan," will.i.am said from his seat behind a white grand piano.
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie sat on top of the piano, kicking in the first verses of the dance track. She and will.i.am then proceeded to move to the center stage and were joined by Taboo and apl.de.ap halfway through the set.
Another musical guest that night was Lee DeWyze, 2010 winner of "American Idol". The 24-year-old singer strummed a guitar and delivered his second single "Beautiful Like Me". He said to Ryan Seacrest, "It's great to be back."
The host asked Lee what advice he could give to the remaining contestants. "Just remember why you tried out in the first place," he answered. "You guys are fine, no matter what happens." Sitting among the audience were Jennifer Lopez's hubby Marc Anthony and her "On the Floor" collaborator Pitbull.
Black Eyed Peas:
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked