Video: Black Eyed Peas Pay Tribute to Japan on 'American Idol'
Black Eyed Peas visited "American Idol" on the result-show night on March 17, performing their latest single "Just Can't Get Enough". "This song is about love and strength and is dedicated to our friends in Japan," will.i.am said from his seat behind a white grand piano.
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie sat on top of the piano, kicking in the first verses of the dance track. She and will.i.am then proceeded to move to the center stage and were joined by Taboo and apl.de.ap halfway through the set.
Another musical guest that night was Lee DeWyze, 2010 winner of "American Idol". The 24-year-old singer strummed a guitar and delivered his second single "Beautiful Like Me". He said to Ryan Seacrest, "It's great to be back."
The host asked Lee what advice he could give to the remaining contestants. "Just remember why you tried out in the first place," he answered. "You guys are fine, no matter what happens." Sitting among the audience were Jennifer Lopez's hubby Marc Anthony and her "On the Floor" collaborator Pitbull.
Black Eyed Peas:
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2