Video: Black Eyed Peas Pay Tribute to Japan on 'American Idol'
Black Eyed Peas visited "American Idol" on the result-show night on March 17, performing their latest single "Just Can't Get Enough". "This song is about love and strength and is dedicated to our friends in Japan," will.i.am said from his seat behind a white grand piano.
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie sat on top of the piano, kicking in the first verses of the dance track. She and will.i.am then proceeded to move to the center stage and were joined by Taboo and apl.de.ap halfway through the set.
Another musical guest that night was Lee DeWyze, 2010 winner of "American Idol". The 24-year-old singer strummed a guitar and delivered his second single "Beautiful Like Me". He said to Ryan Seacrest, "It's great to be back."
The host asked Lee what advice he could give to the remaining contestants. "Just remember why you tried out in the first place," he answered. "You guys are fine, no matter what happens." Sitting among the audience were Jennifer Lopez's hubby Marc Anthony and her "On the Floor" collaborator Pitbull.
Black Eyed Peas:
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress