Taylor Swift Joins Zac Efron in 'The Lorax'
Taylor Swift will contribute to "The Lorax", Universal Pictures has announced. The country music singer is going to provide the voice of Audrey, the dream girl of idealistic young boy Ted who will be voiced by Zac Efron.
Along with the casting announcement, a picture of Swift's character has also been debuted. It shows the long-haired girl wandering next to a stairway.
An adaptation of Dr. Seuss' children book, "The Lorax" will follow Ted who searches for a way to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
Danny DeVito has signed up to lend his voice for the title character. Also supporting the CGI animated film are Rob Riggle, Betty White and Ed Helms. Coming from director Chris Renaud who previously worked on "Despicable Me", "The Lorax" will head into theaters across the U.S. on July 9.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour