Taylor Swift Joins Zac Efron in 'The Lorax'
Taylor Swift will contribute to "The Lorax", Universal Pictures has announced. The country music singer is going to provide the voice of Audrey, the dream girl of idealistic young boy Ted who will be voiced by Zac Efron.
Along with the casting announcement, a picture of Swift's character has also been debuted. It shows the long-haired girl wandering next to a stairway.
An adaptation of Dr. Seuss' children book, "The Lorax" will follow Ted who searches for a way to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
Danny DeVito has signed up to lend his voice for the title character. Also supporting the CGI animated film are Rob Riggle, Betty White and Ed Helms. Coming from director Chris Renaud who previously worked on "Despicable Me", "The Lorax" will head into theaters across the U.S. on July 9.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3