Taylor Swift Joins Zac Efron in 'The Lorax'
Taylor Swift will contribute to "The Lorax", Universal Pictures has announced. The country music singer is going to provide the voice of Audrey, the dream girl of idealistic young boy Ted who will be voiced by Zac Efron.
Along with the casting announcement, a picture of Swift's character has also been debuted. It shows the long-haired girl wandering next to a stairway.
An adaptation of Dr. Seuss' children book, "The Lorax" will follow Ted who searches for a way to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
Danny DeVito has signed up to lend his voice for the title character. Also supporting the CGI animated film are Rob Riggle, Betty White and Ed Helms. Coming from director Chris Renaud who previously worked on "Despicable Me", "The Lorax" will head into theaters across the U.S. on July 9.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'