Taylor Swift Joins Zac Efron in 'The Lorax'
Taylor Swift will contribute to "The Lorax", Universal Pictures has announced. The country music singer is going to provide the voice of Audrey, the dream girl of idealistic young boy Ted who will be voiced by Zac Efron.
Along with the casting announcement, a picture of Swift's character has also been debuted. It shows the long-haired girl wandering next to a stairway.
An adaptation of Dr. Seuss' children book, "The Lorax" will follow Ted who searches for a way to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
Danny DeVito has signed up to lend his voice for the title character. Also supporting the CGI animated film are Rob Riggle, Betty White and Ed Helms. Coming from director Chris Renaud who previously worked on "Despicable Me", "The Lorax" will head into theaters across the U.S. on July 9.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says