Taylor Swift Joins Zac Efron in 'The Lorax'
Taylor Swift will contribute to "The Lorax", Universal Pictures has announced. The country music singer is going to provide the voice of Audrey, the dream girl of idealistic young boy Ted who will be voiced by Zac Efron.
Along with the casting announcement, a picture of Swift's character has also been debuted. It shows the long-haired girl wandering next to a stairway.
An adaptation of Dr. Seuss' children book, "The Lorax" will follow Ted who searches for a way to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
Danny DeVito has signed up to lend his voice for the title character. Also supporting the CGI animated film are Rob Riggle, Betty White and Ed Helms. Coming from director Chris Renaud who previously worked on "Despicable Me", "The Lorax" will head into theaters across the U.S. on July 9.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups