Britney Spears Announces Kids Choice Awards Gig and 'Till the World Ends' Video
Britney Spears is going full throttle in promoting her soon-to-be-released studio album "Femme Fatale". She will perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2, joining Victoria Justice and Black Eyed Peas.
The "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker is additionally scheduled to make several appearances on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". There will also be Britney take-over day on MTV to celebrate "Femme Fatale" U.S. release on March 29.
On the same day, her special performance at San Francisco's historic Castro district will be aired on "Good Morning America". "This is the first time the show has filmed a concert from the location, and due to the time difference and logistics Britney will pre-tape the performance on Sunday, March 27th," it was announced.
In between the hectic promos, Britney will spare some time to shoot a music video for her second single "Till The World Ends" in Los Angeles. Ray Kay has been tapped to direct the video. A sneak peek has been shared on her Twitter with caption, "Day 1 of the #TTWE Videoshoot. Just wrapped my first big dance number. Taking a well deserved break people!"
More Britney Spears News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics