Britney Spears Announces Kids Choice Awards Gig and 'Till the World Ends' Video
Britney Spears is going full throttle in promoting her soon-to-be-released studio album "Femme Fatale". She will perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2, joining Victoria Justice and Black Eyed Peas.
The "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker is additionally scheduled to make several appearances on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". There will also be Britney take-over day on MTV to celebrate "Femme Fatale" U.S. release on March 29.
On the same day, her special performance at San Francisco's historic Castro district will be aired on "Good Morning America". "This is the first time the show has filmed a concert from the location, and due to the time difference and logistics Britney will pre-tape the performance on Sunday, March 27th," it was announced.
In between the hectic promos, Britney will spare some time to shoot a music video for her second single "Till The World Ends" in Los Angeles. Ray Kay has been tapped to direct the video. A sneak peek has been shared on her Twitter with caption, "Day 1 of the #TTWE Videoshoot. Just wrapped my first big dance number. Taking a well deserved break people!"
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?