Britney Spears Announces Kids Choice Awards Gig and 'Till the World Ends' Video
Britney Spears is going full throttle in promoting her soon-to-be-released studio album "Femme Fatale". She will perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2, joining Victoria Justice and Black Eyed Peas.
The "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker is additionally scheduled to make several appearances on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". There will also be Britney take-over day on MTV to celebrate "Femme Fatale" U.S. release on March 29.
On the same day, her special performance at San Francisco's historic Castro district will be aired on "Good Morning America". "This is the first time the show has filmed a concert from the location, and due to the time difference and logistics Britney will pre-tape the performance on Sunday, March 27th," it was announced.
In between the hectic promos, Britney will spare some time to shoot a music video for her second single "Till The World Ends" in Los Angeles. Ray Kay has been tapped to direct the video. A sneak peek has been shared on her Twitter with caption, "Day 1 of the #TTWE Videoshoot. Just wrapped my first big dance number. Taking a well deserved break people!"
More Britney Spears News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated