Britney Spears Announces Kids Choice Awards Gig and 'Till the World Ends' Video
Britney Spears is going full throttle in promoting her soon-to-be-released studio album "Femme Fatale". She will perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2, joining Victoria Justice and Black Eyed Peas.
The "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker is additionally scheduled to make several appearances on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". There will also be Britney take-over day on MTV to celebrate "Femme Fatale" U.S. release on March 29.
On the same day, her special performance at San Francisco's historic Castro district will be aired on "Good Morning America". "This is the first time the show has filmed a concert from the location, and due to the time difference and logistics Britney will pre-tape the performance on Sunday, March 27th," it was announced.
In between the hectic promos, Britney will spare some time to shoot a music video for her second single "Till The World Ends" in Los Angeles. Ray Kay has been tapped to direct the video. A sneak peek has been shared on her Twitter with caption, "Day 1 of the #TTWE Videoshoot. Just wrapped my first big dance number. Taking a well deserved break people!"
More Britney Spears News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce