Justin Timberlake Dumped by Emma Stone in 'Friends with Benefits' New Trailer
Following a red band teaser trailer which was premiered last year, the first full trailer for "Friends with Benefits" has been debuted by Sony Pictures. It opens with a preview to the scenes where Justin Timberlake's and Mila Kunis' characters are breaking up with their respective lovers. The trailer later shows what makes the twosome grow closer.
Kunis portrays a young female headhunter in New York who convinces a potential recruit, played by Timberlake, to leave his job in San Francisco behind and accept a job in the Big Apple. Despite an attraction to each other, both realize they're everything they've been running from in a relationship and decide to become friends... with benefits. It's the perfect arrangement until they realize there's no such thing as no strings attached.
Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg additionally support the romantic comedy. Coming from the directing hand of Will Gluck, "Friends with Benefits" will entertain moviegoers in theaters across the nation starting July 22.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant