Justin Timberlake Dumped by Emma Stone in 'Friends with Benefits' New Trailer
Following a red band teaser trailer which was premiered last year, the first full trailer for "Friends with Benefits" has been debuted by Sony Pictures. It opens with a preview to the scenes where Justin Timberlake's and Mila Kunis' characters are breaking up with their respective lovers. The trailer later shows what makes the twosome grow closer.
Kunis portrays a young female headhunter in New York who convinces a potential recruit, played by Timberlake, to leave his job in San Francisco behind and accept a job in the Big Apple. Despite an attraction to each other, both realize they're everything they've been running from in a relationship and decide to become friends... with benefits. It's the perfect arrangement until they realize there's no such thing as no strings attached.
Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg additionally support the romantic comedy. Coming from the directing hand of Will Gluck, "Friends with Benefits" will entertain moviegoers in theaters across the nation starting July 22.
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special