Justin Timberlake Dumped by Emma Stone in 'Friends with Benefits' New Trailer
Following a red band teaser trailer which was premiered last year, the first full trailer for "Friends with Benefits" has been debuted by Sony Pictures. It opens with a preview to the scenes where Justin Timberlake's and Mila Kunis' characters are breaking up with their respective lovers. The trailer later shows what makes the twosome grow closer.
Kunis portrays a young female headhunter in New York who convinces a potential recruit, played by Timberlake, to leave his job in San Francisco behind and accept a job in the Big Apple. Despite an attraction to each other, both realize they're everything they've been running from in a relationship and decide to become friends... with benefits. It's the perfect arrangement until they realize there's no such thing as no strings attached.
Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg additionally support the romantic comedy. Coming from the directing hand of Will Gluck, "Friends with Benefits" will entertain moviegoers in theaters across the nation starting July 22.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences