Justin Timberlake Dumped by Emma Stone in 'Friends with Benefits' New Trailer
Following a red band teaser trailer which was premiered last year, the first full trailer for "Friends with Benefits" has been debuted by Sony Pictures. It opens with a preview to the scenes where Justin Timberlake's and Mila Kunis' characters are breaking up with their respective lovers. The trailer later shows what makes the twosome grow closer.
Kunis portrays a young female headhunter in New York who convinces a potential recruit, played by Timberlake, to leave his job in San Francisco behind and accept a job in the Big Apple. Despite an attraction to each other, both realize they're everything they've been running from in a relationship and decide to become friends... with benefits. It's the perfect arrangement until they realize there's no such thing as no strings attached.
Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg additionally support the romantic comedy. Coming from the directing hand of Will Gluck, "Friends with Benefits" will entertain moviegoers in theaters across the nation starting July 22.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3