Emily Maynard Allegedly Cheats on 'Bachelor' Brad Womack With Ex-Beau
Fresh from their engagement on "The Bachelor" finale, Emily Maynard and Brad Womack have been hit with a bad rumor. The lucky girl has been accused of cheating on her fiance by seeing another man who is none other than her former boyfriend, Brett J. Barniske-Bertolami.
In Touch magazine (via Hollywood Life) reports that Emily has been seeing Brett, who owns a car dealership in Charlotte, N.C, since she went home from filming "The Bachelor" and got engaged to Brad. The West Virginia native is also said to have planned a dinner with him prior to the filming of "After the Final Rose", but she canceled it at last minute because she was sick. A source adds Emily definitely wants to see Brett again soon.
Adding fuel to the rumor, Brett was reportedly spotted at a local Charlotte bar after Emily left to film "AFTR", talking non-stop about her and showing photos of her, which led to a suspicion that they are dating. "Some of the pictures were a couple of years old. It seems like Brett knows her pretty well," the source gushes.
But Brett is adamant that he will not be the third man in a relationship, telling In Touch "I won't got out with an engaged person." Still, he has nothing but good words for the blonde beauty. "Emily is a real sweetheart and I adore her," Brett admits. "I have nothing bad to say about her. I would do anything in the world for her."
In the meantime, Emily and Brad are seemingly not affected by the cheating rumor. The couple was spotted attending SXSW music festival near Brad's home in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, March 15. Wearing a little black dress paired with thigh high boots, Emily held onto Brad's arm during their first public outing since "The Bachelor" finale.
The couple broke up for a while after the TV engagement but they reunited soon. Emily herself has admitted that she is not ready to get married because they need to figure each other out. Opening up about their relationship, Brad said in a statement on Tuesday, "Though we are madly in love, it has been a bumpy couple of months for us and our priority right now is to focus on our relationship."
More The Bachelor News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen