Rebecca Black Breaks Top 100 With Much-Ridiculed Single 'Friday'
Despite receiving bad reviews, new internet sensation Rebecca Black has been steadily climbing iTunes Top 100 with her single "Friday". The 13-year-old girl is currently sitting at Number 69 in the digital songs chart after releasing the track on Monday, March 14.
Although people keep saying that her music is annoying, she on the contrary has gained additional 8 million views on YouTube with "Friday" music video, bringing it to a total of 10 million views. She also maintains her spot on Twitter's trending topic for several days now.
Rebecca herself has since expressed her gratitude on Twitter, ignoring the haters and thanking those supporting her. "Slowly working it's way to the top!! Thank you all so much!" she tweeted. "So honored. So many amazing and talented people actually KNOW of my song. It's been an incredible last few days. Thanks you all!"
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones