Rebecca Black Breaks Top 100 With Much-Ridiculed Single 'Friday'
Despite receiving bad reviews, new internet sensation Rebecca Black has been steadily climbing iTunes Top 100 with her single "Friday". The 13-year-old girl is currently sitting at Number 69 in the digital songs chart after releasing the track on Monday, March 14.
Although people keep saying that her music is annoying, she on the contrary has gained additional 8 million views on YouTube with "Friday" music video, bringing it to a total of 10 million views. She also maintains her spot on Twitter's trending topic for several days now.
Rebecca herself has since expressed her gratitude on Twitter, ignoring the haters and thanking those supporting her. "Slowly working it's way to the top!! Thank you all so much!" she tweeted. "So honored. So many amazing and talented people actually KNOW of my song. It's been an incredible last few days. Thanks you all!"
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'