Rebecca Black Breaks Top 100 With Much-Ridiculed Single 'Friday'
Despite receiving bad reviews, new internet sensation Rebecca Black has been steadily climbing iTunes Top 100 with her single "Friday". The 13-year-old girl is currently sitting at Number 69 in the digital songs chart after releasing the track on Monday, March 14.
Although people keep saying that her music is annoying, she on the contrary has gained additional 8 million views on YouTube with "Friday" music video, bringing it to a total of 10 million views. She also maintains her spot on Twitter's trending topic for several days now.
Rebecca herself has since expressed her gratitude on Twitter, ignoring the haters and thanking those supporting her. "Slowly working it's way to the top!! Thank you all so much!" she tweeted. "So honored. So many amazing and talented people actually KNOW of my song. It's been an incredible last few days. Thanks you all!"
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger