Rebecca Black Breaks Top 100 With Much-Ridiculed Single 'Friday'
Despite receiving bad reviews, new internet sensation Rebecca Black has been steadily climbing iTunes Top 100 with her single "Friday". The 13-year-old girl is currently sitting at Number 69 in the digital songs chart after releasing the track on Monday, March 14.
Although people keep saying that her music is annoying, she on the contrary has gained additional 8 million views on YouTube with "Friday" music video, bringing it to a total of 10 million views. She also maintains her spot on Twitter's trending topic for several days now.
Rebecca herself has since expressed her gratitude on Twitter, ignoring the haters and thanking those supporting her. "Slowly working it's way to the top!! Thank you all so much!" she tweeted. "So honored. So many amazing and talented people actually KNOW of my song. It's been an incredible last few days. Thanks you all!"
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years