Comedy Central Cut More Horrible Jokes by The Situation
By now it has been on the news that The Situation made a terrible gig at "Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump". The "Jersey Shore" star's jokes were not delivered well and some of them were too painful and not funny to hear that Comedy Central has decided to cut them.
TMZ has the list of jokes that didn't make it to the broadcast. Among them is a racial humor directed at Snoop Dogg who was not amused when hearing it. "Yo Snoop, what up dawg ... you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump? Trump's ancestors were into real estate ... and your ancestors were considered property," Sitch said.
And then there was a degrading joke about deaf actress Marlee Matlin. "I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough ... not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana," he said, adding "Relax, she didn't even hear it ... I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee ... have you ever done anything else actually?"
Audience did not buy the jokes and started booing, but Situation kept going. "Larry King is rockin' the Armani diaper ... Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria's Secret ... panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom ... nah, I'm just kidding, he don't wear condoms, you know that!" he attempted.
He also roasted the man of the day, Donald Trump, saying "Trump is a good looking dude ... if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin's ears."
Situation had to be saved from further embarrassment by Jeffrey Ross who has been doing the show for a while now. "This is my first night doing comedy," Situation said, responded by Ross, "It's also your last." The audience cheered.
The jokes, according to the guido, was a collaboration between him and the writers. Backstage, Situation admitted that he was indifferent about the cold crowd. "My whole career people have been hard on me, so, y'know. I stood in the pocket where a lot of people would crumble, a lot of people would walk off stage, but I stood in there. I delivered," he said.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera