Megan Fox to Join Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann in 'Knocked Up' Spin-Off
Megan Fox is likely to make a return to big budget Hollywood movie with "Knocked Up" spin-off. The 24-year-old beauty who parted ways with "Transformers" film franchise last year is said to be in talks to star in the untitled Judd Apatow project.
A next directing vehicle for Apatow, the movie will reunite Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann who will reprise their "Knocked Up" roles as Pete and Debbie respectively. Fox's role, meanwhile, is still kept under wraps, so The Hollywood Reporter says.
The movie will take place several years after "Knocked Up" and focus on the married couple, Pete and Debbie. Apatow, who also writes the script, has not shared much about the film, but he previously said, "People were really taken by those characters," about why he would make the spin-off project. He added, "I think people really emotionally connected to the challenges of their marriage and I thought, you know, they were only a small portion of the movie."
Megan Fox's latest starring vehicle that got a wide release is "Jonah Hex". She also stars in "Passion Play" which has received "dismal" reviews at recent Toronto International Film Festival, and will open in limited U.S. theaters on May 6. She is currently in production for "Friends with Kids".
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards