Megan Fox to Join Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann in 'Knocked Up' Spin-Off
Megan Fox is likely to make a return to big budget Hollywood movie with "Knocked Up" spin-off. The 24-year-old beauty who parted ways with "Transformers" film franchise last year is said to be in talks to star in the untitled Judd Apatow project.
A next directing vehicle for Apatow, the movie will reunite Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann who will reprise their "Knocked Up" roles as Pete and Debbie respectively. Fox's role, meanwhile, is still kept under wraps, so The Hollywood Reporter says.
The movie will take place several years after "Knocked Up" and focus on the married couple, Pete and Debbie. Apatow, who also writes the script, has not shared much about the film, but he previously said, "People were really taken by those characters," about why he would make the spin-off project. He added, "I think people really emotionally connected to the challenges of their marriage and I thought, you know, they were only a small portion of the movie."
Megan Fox's latest starring vehicle that got a wide release is "Jonah Hex". She also stars in "Passion Play" which has received "dismal" reviews at recent Toronto International Film Festival, and will open in limited U.S. theaters on May 6. She is currently in production for "Friends with Kids".
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism