Robin Antin Announces PCD Audition to Replace Nicole Scherzinger
Now that Nicole Scherzinger is busy with her solo project, The Pussycat Dolls' creator Robin Antin is left with no other choice than looking for a fresh face. She has recently announced an audition to replace the 32-year-old singer and the other members of the group.
"Calling ALL PCD's! I'm so excited to announce that I'm holding an AUDITION in L.A. for THE NEW PUSSYCAT DOLLS, (The Recording Group!)," she wrote on her Facebook and Twitter. "Looking for the most Beautiful Lead Singers/& amazing Dancers...triple threats!"
The audition will take place at the end of this month on Tuesday, March 29 at the Center Staging Studio. The address is "11 3407 Winona Ave Burbank CA, 91504." Robin detailed more, "TIME: NOON.. Pls b on time! Attire: PCD!"
The Pussycat Dolls started to break up in late 2009, and left Nicole Scherzinger as the only remaining member by March 2010. At that time, Robin Antin and Nicole repeatedly insisted that the "Don't Hold Your Breath" singer was there to stay.
In May, a new line-up of The Pussycat Dolls was unveiled. "Fame" star Kherington Payne, "America's Best Dance Crew" alum Rino Nakasone-Razalan, the former contestant of PCD's reality show Jamie Lee Ruiz, and Vanessa Curry joined the group.
They debuted their performance with Nicole in a private event in Los Angeles, but it seemed that the launching was not well prepared. There was no new concept or new image for them. The girls simply performed with similar outfit worn by the old Dolls in "Doll Domination" tour.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary