Joe Jonas Addresses Gay Rumors, Talks Heartbreak
Joe Jonas has made it clear that he is not gay like what has been rumored. In the new issue of Details magazine, the middle member of the Jonas Brothers pours cold water to the ongoing speculations about him being gay. "There's nothing wrong with being gay," he says before stressing, "but I'm not."
Still, the 21-year-old singer does admit he likes gay guy with a sense of humor. "I like to watch all the crazy characters in the neighborhood," he says when speaking about living in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. "I saw this gay homeless guy that got arrested. When the cops said, 'Spread 'em,' he was like, 'You'd like that, wouldn't you?' "
In the interview, Joe also discusses about his past and present love life. The pop singer confesses that two years ago, he had his heart broken. "I won't say her name," he says when recalling the experience. "But I was in a relationship, and we tried to work things out, and she, you know - I was really upset because she - she broke up with me."
Putting his past behind, the older brother of Nick Jonas is currently dating Ashley Greene and has nothing but praises for her. "It feels good. I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule," he shares. "She'll fly out to my shows - she's been to places in South America that I can't even pronounce."
In the new issue, Joe also talks about his solo album, revealing that he will tell his side of the story in breakups. He additionally assures fans that his solo effort doesn't mean that Jonas Brothers are breaking up.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'