Joe Jonas Addresses Gay Rumors, Talks Heartbreak
Joe Jonas has made it clear that he is not gay like what has been rumored. In the new issue of Details magazine, the middle member of the Jonas Brothers pours cold water to the ongoing speculations about him being gay. "There's nothing wrong with being gay," he says before stressing, "but I'm not."
Still, the 21-year-old singer does admit he likes gay guy with a sense of humor. "I like to watch all the crazy characters in the neighborhood," he says when speaking about living in the Los Feliz area of Los Angeles. "I saw this gay homeless guy that got arrested. When the cops said, 'Spread 'em,' he was like, 'You'd like that, wouldn't you?' "
In the interview, Joe also discusses about his past and present love life. The pop singer confesses that two years ago, he had his heart broken. "I won't say her name," he says when recalling the experience. "But I was in a relationship, and we tried to work things out, and she, you know - I was really upset because she - she broke up with me."
Putting his past behind, the older brother of Nick Jonas is currently dating Ashley Greene and has nothing but praises for her. "It feels good. I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule," he shares. "She'll fly out to my shows - she's been to places in South America that I can't even pronounce."
In the new issue, Joe also talks about his solo album, revealing that he will tell his side of the story in breakups. He additionally assures fans that his solo effort doesn't mean that Jonas Brothers are breaking up.
More Joe Jonas News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri