Robert Pattinson Enjoys a Movie Date With Kristen Stewart
More than a week after enjoying a dinner date in Vancouver, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been spotted going out together again. The two leading stars of the "Twilight Saga" series have been busy filming "Breaking Dawn" in Squamish, British Columbia, but they managed to spare some time to hit up a local theater.
One moviegoer, who saw the rumored couple, wrote on Twitter on Tuesday, March 15 that the twosome went to check out "Red Riding Hood", a dark fantasy film directed by "Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke. "They were alone. He was nice. She was just awkward. Didn't really wanna take photos," so wrote the witness.
Though saying that Kristen was awkward, the moviegoer did write that the 20-year-old actress "was nice", adding "um, her personality and body language is much like bella." The fan also got the chance to pose for a picture with Robert, noting in another tweet, "It's unbelievably cold here. they just wanted to take the photos and leave, i believe."
In another news, Robert has landed the cover of Playgirl UK. While most men strip down for the cover shot, the 24-year-old is fully clothed in a tuxedo. It is still unclear whether the actor has approved of the image being used, but the adult magazine's Andy Bright wrote, "His youthful good looks have earned him top spot as world's sexiest male, highest paid [British] actor, and even a slot in Time Magazine's '100 Most Influential People in the World.' "
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years