Robert Pattinson Enjoys a Movie Date With Kristen Stewart
More than a week after enjoying a dinner date in Vancouver, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been spotted going out together again. The two leading stars of the "Twilight Saga" series have been busy filming "Breaking Dawn" in Squamish, British Columbia, but they managed to spare some time to hit up a local theater.
One moviegoer, who saw the rumored couple, wrote on Twitter on Tuesday, March 15 that the twosome went to check out "Red Riding Hood", a dark fantasy film directed by "Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke. "They were alone. He was nice. She was just awkward. Didn't really wanna take photos," so wrote the witness.
Though saying that Kristen was awkward, the moviegoer did write that the 20-year-old actress "was nice", adding "um, her personality and body language is much like bella." The fan also got the chance to pose for a picture with Robert, noting in another tweet, "It's unbelievably cold here. they just wanted to take the photos and leave, i believe."
In another news, Robert has landed the cover of Playgirl UK. While most men strip down for the cover shot, the 24-year-old is fully clothed in a tuxedo. It is still unclear whether the actor has approved of the image being used, but the adult magazine's Andy Bright wrote, "His youthful good looks have earned him top spot as world's sexiest male, highest paid [British] actor, and even a slot in Time Magazine's '100 Most Influential People in the World.' "
More Robert Pattinson News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage