Robert Pattinson Enjoys a Movie Date With Kristen Stewart
More than a week after enjoying a dinner date in Vancouver, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been spotted going out together again. The two leading stars of the "Twilight Saga" series have been busy filming "Breaking Dawn" in Squamish, British Columbia, but they managed to spare some time to hit up a local theater.
One moviegoer, who saw the rumored couple, wrote on Twitter on Tuesday, March 15 that the twosome went to check out "Red Riding Hood", a dark fantasy film directed by "Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke. "They were alone. He was nice. She was just awkward. Didn't really wanna take photos," so wrote the witness.
Though saying that Kristen was awkward, the moviegoer did write that the 20-year-old actress "was nice", adding "um, her personality and body language is much like bella." The fan also got the chance to pose for a picture with Robert, noting in another tweet, "It's unbelievably cold here. they just wanted to take the photos and leave, i believe."
In another news, Robert has landed the cover of Playgirl UK. While most men strip down for the cover shot, the 24-year-old is fully clothed in a tuxedo. It is still unclear whether the actor has approved of the image being used, but the adult magazine's Andy Bright wrote, "His youthful good looks have earned him top spot as world's sexiest male, highest paid [British] actor, and even a slot in Time Magazine's '100 Most Influential People in the World.' "
More Robert Pattinson News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending