Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber's Been in My Life for So Long
Although she is still playing it coy when it comes to her romance with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez has dropped a few hints in recent interview. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" beauty stopped by the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 16, and admitted the teen heartthrob's role in her life.
Host David Letterman brought up the romance subject as he held up a photo of the 18-year-old and Justin at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on February 27. With the photo on hand, the host asked her if she is dating the "Baby" hitmaker. Dodging the question, she said as referring to the photo, "It was like a little prom night, wasn't it? Looked like it."
Not giving up, David went to point out, "You guys look very happy there," before asking, "How long have you known him?" This time, Selena replied, "Uh, almost, like, two years now." She then detailed on how they got to meet each other. "Actually, his manager called my mom, who's my manager," so she dished.
As the host continued to press further with his questions, the former girlfriend of Nick Jonas at one point responded, "I'm blushing!" In the end, the songstress finally opened up as saying, "He's been in my life for so long." She added, "It's just nice to have someone that understands what you're going through."
More Selena Gomez News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed