Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber's Been in My Life for So Long
Although she is still playing it coy when it comes to her romance with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez has dropped a few hints in recent interview. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" beauty stopped by the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, March 16, and admitted the teen heartthrob's role in her life.
Host David Letterman brought up the romance subject as he held up a photo of the 18-year-old and Justin at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on February 27. With the photo on hand, the host asked her if she is dating the "Baby" hitmaker. Dodging the question, she said as referring to the photo, "It was like a little prom night, wasn't it? Looked like it."
Not giving up, David went to point out, "You guys look very happy there," before asking, "How long have you known him?" This time, Selena replied, "Uh, almost, like, two years now." She then detailed on how they got to meet each other. "Actually, his manager called my mom, who's my manager," so she dished.
As the host continued to press further with his questions, the former girlfriend of Nick Jonas at one point responded, "I'm blushing!" In the end, the songstress finally opened up as saying, "He's been in my life for so long." She added, "It's just nice to have someone that understands what you're going through."
More Selena Gomez News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding