Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'Just Can't Get Enough' (Tribute to Japan)
Black Eyed Peas' "Just Can't Get Enough" music video, which was filmed in Japan a week before Tsunami, has made its way out in full. "This video was filmed in Japan one week before the earthquake and tsunami. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the people of Japan. We love you," it opens with a message for the people in the country.
Stacy Ferguson is seen enjoying her solitude in hotel room, sitting by the window and enjoying Tokyo's night city view. will.i.am, Taboo and apl.de.ap, meanwhile, take a tour around the town, giving fans a look at the thriving metropolis and culture-rich city that made Tokyo.
"It was the easiest video I ever shot because it was us living our lives," Fergie told Entertainment Tonight. "I love that it's showing a true perspective of how it can sometimes be lonely on the road away from our loved ones. It also demonstrates the love and connection we have with Japan."
Taboo additionally said, "It was an amazing moment in time because Japan has always been my favorite place on the planet. It was great to do our video there. God bless the Japanese. Our love goes out to them." They end the tribute video with a link to Red Cross, urging fans to make donation for the relief effort.
"Just Can't Get Enough" is taken from Black Eyed Peas' 2010 studio album "The Beginning". They said that the song highlights the physical and emotional range of Fergie's voice. It's expected to be performed by the band on "American Idol" this coming Thursday night, March 17.
Next month, they are set to perform at Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. They are nominated for Favorite Music Group along with Big Time Rush, Jonas Brothers and Lady Antebellum. They will be joined by another confirmed musical guest Victoria Justice when the show takes place in Los Angeles on Saturday, April 2 with Jack Black as a host.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'