New Snippets for Hugh Jackman's 'Real Steel' Highlight Some Boxing Robots
DreamWorks has gone viral in their effort to promote "Real Steel", releasing some new videos via WRB.com. A boxing robot, Noisy Boy, is exposed in a three-second footage which shows him practicing his jab. In another short video, the Mighty Zeus is seen fighting another robot on the ring.
Based on 1956 short story "Steel", the movie follows Hugh Jackman's Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next.
When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
Dakota Goyo is cast as Charlie's son, Max. Evangeline Lilly, Hope Davis, Anthony Mackie additionally support the sci-fi drama, which is directed by Shawn Levy. "Real Steel" will storm out in U.S. theaters on October 7.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head
- Kourtney Kardashian Splits From Scott Disick Again? See Her Cryptic Message