New Snippets for Hugh Jackman's 'Real Steel' Highlight Some Boxing Robots
DreamWorks has gone viral in their effort to promote "Real Steel", releasing some new videos via WRB.com. A boxing robot, Noisy Boy, is exposed in a three-second footage which shows him practicing his jab. In another short video, the Mighty Zeus is seen fighting another robot on the ring.
Based on 1956 short story "Steel", the movie follows Hugh Jackman's Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next.
When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
Dakota Goyo is cast as Charlie's son, Max. Evangeline Lilly, Hope Davis, Anthony Mackie additionally support the sci-fi drama, which is directed by Shawn Levy. "Real Steel" will storm out in U.S. theaters on October 7.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'