Zac Efron Shows Off His Post-Bulk-Up Abs in Manhattan Beach
Zac Efron has bulked up while preparing to portray a marine in a new movie "The Lucky One" last year. And now the former "High School Musical" actor shows off his post-training six-pack body while out and about in Manhattan Beach, Calif.
Wearing only short denims and a pair of white sneakers, the "Charlie St. Cloud" hunk was seen enjoying a warm summer day and rolling around the beach on a skateboard in one picture. In another image, he was snapped barefoot and playfully hanging on a pole swing.
Zac bulked up with the help of trainer Logan Hood, and kept his diet in check by following healthy eating tips from nutritionist David Allan. "Zac put on 18 lbs. for his role in The Lucky One," a source said. "Since then, he's lost weight but he's keeping up a fitness routine."
Revealing about what kind of activities Zac likes to do to maintain his toned bod, the source added, "He loves being outdoors, hiking and exercising outside. He's always been in shape."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival