New 'Scream 4' Images Feature Lucy Hale and Bloody Victim
A batch of new "Scream 4" pictures hit the web a month before the movie will be played in U.S. theaters. One of them gives a look at Lucy Hale, who lands a cameo role, as she holds a knife and points it to someone/something unseen.
Another image is gory and more spoilery as it shows a hung body which is likely Ghostface's victim. Sheriff Dewey and other officers are pictured examining the bloody crime scene. Meanwhile, the serial killer is featured in three other shots with one of them giving a look at Ghostface inside a room which window is stained with bloody handprints.
The fourth "Scream" movie follows Sidney Prescott who, after living the last few years of her life in relative silence, goes back home only to encounter yet another brutal Ghostface killer and a doozy of a new twisty plot. Sidney is now an author, while Gale has quit her job as an entertainment journalist and is married to Dewey.
Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette reprise their roles as Sidney, Gale and Dewey respectively, joined by Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere as new cast members. Wes Craven once again tackles the helming duty for the new installment of the thriller film franchise which is slated to come out on April 15 in the U.S.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose