New 'Scream 4' Images Feature Lucy Hale and Bloody Victim
A batch of new "Scream 4" pictures hit the web a month before the movie will be played in U.S. theaters. One of them gives a look at Lucy Hale, who lands a cameo role, as she holds a knife and points it to someone/something unseen.
Another image is gory and more spoilery as it shows a hung body which is likely Ghostface's victim. Sheriff Dewey and other officers are pictured examining the bloody crime scene. Meanwhile, the serial killer is featured in three other shots with one of them giving a look at Ghostface inside a room which window is stained with bloody handprints.
The fourth "Scream" movie follows Sidney Prescott who, after living the last few years of her life in relative silence, goes back home only to encounter yet another brutal Ghostface killer and a doozy of a new twisty plot. Sidney is now an author, while Gale has quit her job as an entertainment journalist and is married to Dewey.
Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette reprise their roles as Sidney, Gale and Dewey respectively, joined by Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere as new cast members. Wes Craven once again tackles the helming duty for the new installment of the thriller film franchise which is slated to come out on April 15 in the U.S.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy