Chris Brown Announces Another New Album at 'F.A.M.E.' Listening Party
Although his new album "F.A.M.E." is yet to hit the stores, Chris Brown has already planned to release another effort. During an exclusive "F.A.M.E." listening party in Los Angeles on Monday, March 14, the R&B performer said he will drop the second new CD six months after the "F.A.M.E." release.
Breezy reportedly explained that he has recorded over "400 songs" for the new albums. Back in January, he indeed hinted a possible double album, tweeting "I'm tryna make F.A.M.E album a double disc!! But not too expensive. The other disc will be called FORTUNE!!! I just got too many damn songs."
The "Kiss Kiss" singer will release "F.A.M.E." in the United States on March 22, and will celebrate it on "Good Morning America". He lines up the likes of Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and Benny Benassi for featured guests. "That is the first part of the F.A.M.E. album," he said.
The recent listening party of "F.A.M.E." was held at Playhouse Hollywood and crowded with a number of Breezy's street team members. "Thank you God for blessing me with wonderful fans!! Gay, straight, white, black, etc !!! And that's real!" he wrote on Twitter that night.
More Chris Brown News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande