Chris Brown Announces Another New Album at 'F.A.M.E.' Listening Party
Although his new album "F.A.M.E." is yet to hit the stores, Chris Brown has already planned to release another effort. During an exclusive "F.A.M.E." listening party in Los Angeles on Monday, March 14, the R&B performer said he will drop the second new CD six months after the "F.A.M.E." release.
Breezy reportedly explained that he has recorded over "400 songs" for the new albums. Back in January, he indeed hinted a possible double album, tweeting "I'm tryna make F.A.M.E album a double disc!! But not too expensive. The other disc will be called FORTUNE!!! I just got too many damn songs."
The "Kiss Kiss" singer will release "F.A.M.E." in the United States on March 22, and will celebrate it on "Good Morning America". He lines up the likes of Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and Benny Benassi for featured guests. "That is the first part of the F.A.M.E. album," he said.
The recent listening party of "F.A.M.E." was held at Playhouse Hollywood and crowded with a number of Breezy's street team members. "Thank you God for blessing me with wonderful fans!! Gay, straight, white, black, etc !!! And that's real!" he wrote on Twitter that night.
More Chris Brown News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body