Chris Brown Announces Another New Album at 'F.A.M.E.' Listening Party
Although his new album "F.A.M.E." is yet to hit the stores, Chris Brown has already planned to release another effort. During an exclusive "F.A.M.E." listening party in Los Angeles on Monday, March 14, the R&B performer said he will drop the second new CD six months after the "F.A.M.E." release.
Breezy reportedly explained that he has recorded over "400 songs" for the new albums. Back in January, he indeed hinted a possible double album, tweeting "I'm tryna make F.A.M.E album a double disc!! But not too expensive. The other disc will be called FORTUNE!!! I just got too many damn songs."
The "Kiss Kiss" singer will release "F.A.M.E." in the United States on March 22, and will celebrate it on "Good Morning America". He lines up the likes of Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and Benny Benassi for featured guests. "That is the first part of the F.A.M.E. album," he said.
The recent listening party of "F.A.M.E." was held at Playhouse Hollywood and crowded with a number of Breezy's street team members. "Thank you God for blessing me with wonderful fans!! Gay, straight, white, black, etc !!! And that's real!" he wrote on Twitter that night.
More Chris Brown News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo