Chris Brown Announces Another New Album at 'F.A.M.E.' Listening Party
Although his new album "F.A.M.E." is yet to hit the stores, Chris Brown has already planned to release another effort. During an exclusive "F.A.M.E." listening party in Los Angeles on Monday, March 14, the R&B performer said he will drop the second new CD six months after the "F.A.M.E." release.
Breezy reportedly explained that he has recorded over "400 songs" for the new albums. Back in January, he indeed hinted a possible double album, tweeting "I'm tryna make F.A.M.E album a double disc!! But not too expensive. The other disc will be called FORTUNE!!! I just got too many damn songs."
The "Kiss Kiss" singer will release "F.A.M.E." in the United States on March 22, and will celebrate it on "Good Morning America". He lines up the likes of Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and Benny Benassi for featured guests. "That is the first part of the F.A.M.E. album," he said.
The recent listening party of "F.A.M.E." was held at Playhouse Hollywood and crowded with a number of Breezy's street team members. "Thank you God for blessing me with wonderful fans!! Gay, straight, white, black, etc !!! And that's real!" he wrote on Twitter that night.
More Chris Brown News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos